Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hey Plagg, I'm glad you're here." Tikki sighed in relief when he saw the cat kwami flying up to her.

"How is Marinette doing?" Plagg asked. "Adrien came home, worrying about her. I fear something happened."

Tikki sighed. "Adrien overheard Marinette talking about how she felt about Chat and him. Adrien probably thought wrong of it."

"Tikki, it's our job to fix this," Plagg huffed. "I'm still saying we should probably tell them who each other are."

"No, we can't!" Tikki quickly exclaimed. "You know what Master Fu said. We can't tell them. They have to find out on their own. We have to give them some few clues to make it easier for them."

"Make it easier for them?!" Plagg laughed. "We've already done as much as we can, and they're still the dense children that they are."

Tikki folded her tiny arms. "Listen, we know they like each other. This helps. But Plagg, you can't go and tell Adrien to go after Marinette and not Ladybug. You see, Marinette still have a bigger crush on Chat. She likes Adrien, but likes Chat more."

"Pfft, they're the same person, why does it matter?!"

"Plagg, if they don't realize their live for each other, confess, and reveal their identities quick, they could find another person." Tikki huffed. "You know how Marinette thinks Adrien likes Kagame, and how Adrien thinks Marinette likes Luka. If we're too late, they might actually start falling for those two!"

Plagg knew she was right. It wasn't exactly his choice to do this in the first place, but Tikki had forced him, and for some reason he couldn't say no.

"Fine, but it's fine now. Kagami and Luka are kinda put of the picture," Plagg exclaimed. "Adrien knows that Marinette likes him now, so he doesn't need to worry about Luka now. Marinette also know Adrien likes her because of the date they had, so Kagami is also kinda out of the picture."

Tikki nodded.

Plagg heaved a huge sigh. "You know, sometimes I wished we meet up with each other for different reasons."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Tikki asked, confused.

"I mean, why can't we talk about..." Plagg didn't want to say it. He didn't feel like it. After all he had said he cared nothing about ladies. But why was it that the more he spent time with Tikki, the more he actually felt love.

Tikki frowned. "Okay bye. Remember our next meeting, right?"

Plagg nodded. Whatever. I can't have those thoughts! I bet Tikki doesn't even feel the same way anyway!

Tikki watched as he flew away. She then chuckled.

Does he think I don't like him?

-------

"Hey Adrien, wait up!"

Adrien stopped and looked behind him. He let Marinette catch up, and waved a little.

"How are you doing, Marinette?" He couldn't stop his thoughts from running though, especially what happened yesterday.

"Great. You?"

And she doesn't stutter around me anymore. I kinda actually missed that. Those were the times she still liked me.

I mean, she does like me. She just likes Chat. Even if she says she doesn't, I know she likes Chat.

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing Marinette." Adrien waved it off like it was nothing. "Em... Wanna join me for lunch today?"

"Sure."

But she acts like she likes me and only me. Marinette, why doesn't you just admit it. You live Chat more.

I don't even know what I'm afraid of. Chat is me. I'm Chat. If she likes Chat, then she basically likes me. And she also sort of likes Adrien. So if I revealed myself to her...

What?! Adrien, how can you get such thoughts. Why would you want to tell Marinette your secret identity just because you know she likes you?!

And besides, I think I might like Ladybug still. I know I promised myself to move on because Ladybug doesn't like me, but I can't stop my crush on her.

And I've already messed up my chance with her. She confessed and I rejected her.

Adrien, you are one messed up boy!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro