Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As she laid on the bed.

Her thoughts kept returning to Siddharth, and the way he was sleeping shirtless of couch made her more wet.

She had finished off her second glass of beer on bed, and was feeling slightly dizzy now.

She gazed down at her phone, she had photos of Siddharth in phone.

She took off her computer glasses and rubbed her eyes.

She was more and more horny as much as she is seeing his photos.

Pushing back herself on bed, she rose herself slightly unsteadily.

Feeling hot.

Avneet POV

If he can sleep shirtless, why I couldn't.

She is not in her proper senses.

She pulled off her top.

She was loosening the top hooks of her bra when she realised that may be she didn't locked the door.

But, she is unable to go and lock it now. She thought Siddharth was slept so its not needed.

But she is aware of this that if by chance he arrive he will watch her unintended strip show.

Leaning over, she dropped her reading glasses on her bed-side table.

Flinging an arm over her eyes, she flopped back on the bed.

Avneet POV

Why you drink that beer, Avneet, when you know you can't handle.

Ahhh.... Siddharth I want you. I love you. I wanna tell you but I don't know how.

I don't want anyone steal you from me but I didn't have that courage to tell you baby.

But I feel for you, I feel for you a lot.

POV end.

And now she could have groaned as the room seemed to spin behind her closed eyes.

With one hand, she tugged at her remaining hooks of bra, her fingers fumbling slightly, then pulled the material back.

Cool air wafted over her big boobs, and she felt her nipples tighten.

It's all affect of thinking about Siddharth and seeing him shirtless.

She wondered what it would be like to feel Siddharth's mouth there on her nipples for whom her nipples are getting this hard.

They are pointing out to get inside in his mouth, but she can't provide them that warm mouth. Because, she can't confess.

With a groan of frustration, she twisted slightly, one leg pulled up over the other, and with one hand at her waist, the other yanked down on her zip at her side.

She didn't know why her legs felt like jelly.

Her hand slid underneath her skirt and down between her thighs, and she gently rubbed herself where she throbbed lightly.

Then guiltily pulled away her hand.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro