2-19-19

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Wattpad readers,

Computer Class: 9:26- This is the first entry of this book. It is February 19th of 2019. So far, my class is talking about YouTube and My Little Pony... and it's only 10:04 in the morning... pray for me. (I'm supposed to be making a table of my schedule right now... SHH) Update: 10:06- I think the girls behind me are planning to steal something...

Algebra 1: 10:09- A toilet in the men's bathroom keeps flushing... I also realized how bad at math I am 🙃 I don't understand how my teacher expects us to work, half of the class jokes around till the bell rings. I want to strangle my class sometimes. It is freezing in our school, all year around, and someone was hugging their iPad for warmth.

Lunch: 10:53- I'm part of the FCCLA and they have root beet floats. I hate root beer but I love ice cream so I win. Someone's dog killed and buried a raccoon. Everyone is doing a practice permit test and it is hilarious because they are freaking out.

World Studies: 11:32- We talked about dead people and bombings. That's it. (We literally talked about nothing that we were supposed to talk about)

English: 12:11- We started class with charades because the teacher wasn't in the class yet. The story we read ended with a women being stoned to death... depressing.

Art: 12:55- Someone is currently dying of laughter. Update: 1:16- the person is no longer dying of laughter

Science: 1:44- We had a demonstration with fire and wood. It was interesting. More demonstrations.

French: 2:20- Last period of the day. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHE IS SAYING. We have so much homework. Help.

The day is over, hope you enjoyed reading about my day. Au revoir (good bye)

~ Emma

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro