4-22-19

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Wattpad Readers,

I'm back... later than I wanted, but I'm here now

I'm going to get this off my chest now. AVENGERS ENDGAME COMES OUT ON FRIDAY AND I'M NOT READY. MY MOTHER SAID THAT THERE WAS A EARLY SHOWING ON THURSDAY BUT I CAN'T SEE IT BECASUE I HAVE A GAME. WHY WOULD YOU BRING THAT US MOTHER?!?!? *ahem* So, lets get on with this...

Band: Started with Pomp and Circumstances AKA Graduation Music. About a month left until school is out.

Gym: Started to play Pickle Ball, like giant ping pong... or mini tennis. My team won, 45-21

Computers: Studied for math and did some work, nothing really special

Math: Took a test, thought I at least got a B... I got a D or an F.... I wanna die in a hole. I don't mind math but math hates me

Lunch: Had hamburgers today. Pretty good

World Studies: Played around the World. Didn't win at all but made everyone laugh with a comment so that made me feel happy.

English: We started to read The Odyssey a week and half ago... it is the graphic novel... and let's just say, there are some questionable pictures.....

Art: MY PROJECT WAS BENT IN HALF! But we fixed it so it's fine. We also had a small practice fire drill

Science: We did a demonstration on the speed of sound an I got to hit a bucket with a metal rod.

French: We went over some French towns and what not.

Until next time ✌️

-Emma

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro