[2] GoT Fanfiction Rant

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alright, so I have longed to make a rant book, but decided against it. So I will add my rants here, since it's me speaking. Let's get into it!

ONE — GIRL STARK OC

Okay... so whenever I look up for a GoT Fanfiction, most OC's are Stark girls. I mean, I would love to see a Male OC that is a Stark, but Stark girls are a bit... cliché, for me.

Look, I love House Stark and I would proudly say I am one — not really 😅 — but it's just a bit annoying for me already. I'm not trying to offend anyone here if you have a Girl!Stark OC, but it's just too.. bland for me already.

Why not try out a Wildling OC? It's actually fun to do, or maybe a peasant for a change? A handmaiden? Yeah.. like that.

TWO — LOVE INTEREST

I almost always see a Game of Thrones fanfiction, falling in love for either Robb Stark, Jon Snow, or Jaime Lannister. No offense to stxrmborn, since all her GoT fanfics are focused on them as love interests. BUT SHE IS MY KHALEESI BECAUSE HER BOOKS STAND OUT AND HAVE GOOD PLOTS.

Can't we have some diversity here? I'd LOVE to see a Yara Greyjoy fanfiction — I saw one though, and absolutely adored it — since she's also my badass smol bean. I would also want to see a MARGAERY TYRELL FANFIC! I swear if someone does, I'd read it a couple of times. She's awesome, and I hate Cersei –.–

AND A BRAN STARK FANFICTION. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ONE BECAUSE BRAN IS JUST MY SPECIAL LOVE FOREVER AND EVER. (Was that scary?)

Then I have that sudden idea to write an Ygritte Fanfic. She's #Queen. (Don't blame me. I just really like her.)

Alright, moving on...

THREE — OVERUSED PLOTS

Whenever it's a Jon Snow fanfiction, he either falls in love with a girl who went to the Night's Watch, or a Wildling.

DON'T YOU DARE REPLACE MY YGRITTE OR I'LL SKEWER YOU.

But still. I have yet to find a Jon Snow fanfiction that's good, beside Vic's Stranger.

And Robb. Robb Stark has to be one of my disliked characters. I used to like him a lot, but now.. meh. But here's this:

HE FALLS FOR A FREY. WOW.
That's depressing for Talisa. 😒

I don't know what's oh so nice about Freys. I have nothing against them, but.. Gosh.

Moving on...

FOUR — FACECLAIMS

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T USE ADELAIDE KANE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

I remembered that I did write my first GoT fanfic (which I deleted after a day) and the FC is Adelaide Kane, since I still didn't know how overused she is. (It was a Petyr x OC one)

Also I found two Bran Stark fanfiction with Georgie Henley as the FC. Lucky me.

BUT I WOULD STILL READ IT BECAUSE BRAN IS BAE. NO OFFENSE TO YOU GUYS 'CAUSE AT LEAST YOU FIND GOODNESS IN MY RAISIN.

Solution? Try to research faceclaims perfect for medieval times. I know there are some sites in the Web. Who knows?

FIVE — WARRIOR WARRIOR WARRIOR WARRIOR SWORD SWORD

A weird title up there 🤔

So... I don't really like it when the OC is so freakin' good at sword fighting and is also lady like and proper. MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

I mean, I love warriors — YGRRRRITTTTEEEEEEE — but I just hate it when you're both princess-like and too warriorish. We can't have the best of both worlds. This is Westeros.

I mean, if they're a lady, at least just let them know a few basics of sword-fighting?, and that's it. If they choose to be a warrior, they can't be SO lady like, because as far as I know, Brienne is loyal and honorable, but not like in a princess way.

If you want more of suggestions, check out snxwqxeenz's How Not to Write a Game of Thrones Fanfiction. It is gold.

REYHANNE 💕

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro