~[5]~ Yandere: Akashi-Anger

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Where: Unknown. 

Yandere: Akashi Seijiro. 

Kuroko felt like he couldn't breathe. 

His head was pounding and his body felt hot, but the surface that he lay on was cold, almost like a tile floor. 

He struggled to open his eyes, wanting to badly to open his eyes, to escape. 

What was he escaping for? He didn't really know, his mind felt fuzzy as his body suddenly twitched, his back arching and a gasp ripped from his throat as a blast of pleasure suddenly slammed into him, he let out a loud whine, but found that it was muffled, at this point he couldn't care, all he had to do now was enjoy. 

And enjoy he did. 

His voice came out loud, and little by little, he felt his body start to return, the pleaure only intensified and he could faintly hear a soft buzzing sound, and a scream was suddenly ripped from his body, the feeling of his relase bursting out of his body, and all at once, his eyes snapped open. 

He was in a small room, and he could faintly see a blurry figure in a grey suit, red hair and different color eyes stood out brightly, the eyes watching him closely, narrowed, as if waiting for him to make a move. 

"A-Akashi...?" His voice sounded strange to him, it was rough and dry, both from not drinking water and his screams. 

"Why did you let Tatsuya touch you." When Akashi spoke, it sent a harsh shiver down Kuroko's spine, and as he tried to sit up straighter, he found that his arms were tied behind his back with a tight cloth, a tie. 

"I-" Kuroko started, but didn't finsih as Akashi took quick steps to him, grabbing him tightly by his hair, making him yelp. 

"Answer me right when I ask you, no hesitation." He ordered, his grip tightening on Kuroko's hair, making him whince and give a small whine. 

"S-stop!" He whimpered, trying to get loose, only to stop shortly as Akashi tightened his grip. 

"Silence." He snapped, connecting their lips roughly until tears appeared in Kuroko's eyes. 

"Mine!" He snarled against Kuroko's lips before diving in once more, making Kuroko start to tremble, sobs threatening to blow through. 

"Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine mine!!" 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro