2. Info and Forms(OPEN)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I will be making these clans on a 1 - 3 name level. Level 1 is canon names and/or names that make sense in the area of the clan. Level 2 is names that the cats may not know but still relate to the area. Level three is throwing all name rules out the window :).

I will also be making clans with rankings on a 1-3 scale. Level 1 is the same ranks as canon, maybe with name changes and/or one or two extra ranks. Level 2 is has some similarity to canon but definitely has changes. Password is favorite canon clan. Level 3 is basically making new rankings all together. I will also be doing some clan code changes depending on the level. Note that the name level doesn't have to correspond with the ranking level so there will be ~*diversity*~

FORM(all of these are optional(except the password), heck leave all of it blank(except the password) I'll just make a clan just for you):

Name of Clan:

Naming Level:

Ranking Level:

Ranks you want me to include:

Characters you want me to include(please do it with one space in between, not all bunched together):

(Example:

Redstar, russet tabby tom

Grasswave, Golden tabby she-cat

Instead of: Yellowsky, golden she cat with blue eyes. Flowerspring, lithe amber she-cat. etc)

Realistic markings or nah(not like purple, just genetically impossible)(red and purple eyes included):

Clan Features(are they in a cave? an abandoned city?):

Clan member features(Are they all tall? Thin? Big pawed? make sure it makes sense with the surrounding area):

Amount of cats(doesn't need to be exact, just big/small/medium is fine):

Other:

Password:

Go crazy :D(ok don't actually my schedule is messed up)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro