#9 YES HE KNOWS HOW TO COOK!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Doing homework is no fun....

Especially when someone is baking treats for one of their parties.

Anyways, I was almost finished with it. If you haven't guessed, I was at Lucas's house. Since we made "the bet", I had to do his freaking homework! I already finished mine a while ago, but still! I mean, he's baking cookies, people! Yes this idiot knows how to cook!

"Hey, you getting angry at the wall?" I turned around.

There was Lucas....

I glared at his stupid face. A while ago he told everyone I was coming to the party, so I 100% knew I needed a grave soon.

"Listen Lucas, I want you to understand that I'll never fall in love. Ever. So don't you dare flirt."

"And what if you do fall?"

"Stupid reply." I mutter. "But, if I do fall, I'll go into the creepy forest. But if you fall..."

Oh this was going yo be good...

"You'll what?"

I give him a small glare. "You'll have to buy me every food I want."

He frowned. "Fine." He replied after a few seconds.

I smiled. "Then it's a deal, freak."

After leaving that idiot's house, I want to May's house. We talked about our plan with the others. We decided to have a sleepover. Since May lived really close to the school, we all should be at school on time.

"Dare or dare time!"

"Is that even a game?" I asked Natasha.

"It is now!" Harper yelled.

I groaned. "Okay."

"YAY!" The whole room seemed to cheer except for me. Trust me, these girls were louder then an angry tiger. Heck, they are angry tigers!

"Me first me first! I dare Harper to....." Natasha thought for a while.

Then she pointed to a large pink chair. It looked like a throne, only it was WAY messier. Skirts piled on top of each other. A small sparkly bracelet was right on top of it.

"Um, May, you'll have to get out for this."

Nodding slowly, May walked out of the room.

"I dare you to put mud on top of May's skirts." Natasha whispered.

"But she loves those skirts!" I scream quietly.

"Fine, I'll clean them."

"I'm gonna hate you for this!" Harper yells.

She grabs a metal bucket and puts mud in it. I already told May to stay in the bathroom.

"Okay! May, you can come out!"

Oh dear.....

~Authors Note~
Sorry there's nothing interesting yet! They'll be more in the next chapter! Longer also! I gotta do my work and stuff. BAI!

~PartygirlPOP

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro