Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sarah pov ___/

It doesn't mean, I have to give up, I should play some too, which I haven't planned yet, if they can destroy each and every human soul, I can destroy the hell itself.

I pushed him to the beg making him growling in frustration.
"Why are you impatient this much to show yourself ?"

I ignored him, his words make me more to do, I decide I could reveal myself, I won't let him win to me and heaven.
My wings from the back of me popped flashing light on whole room, he watched it as he hate it like a angellic power that emitted from me.The rokm atmosphere changed into my wings flipping sound, that made him alert, and his lips parted slightly and whispered.

"You were really an angel  why so late".

With that he fell back to the bed and I vanished myself from there to my apartment.

"Gosh that was so capturing moment ".

I muttered after gulping many drops of water that flowed to my body veins.The power that I hidden myself now has revealed, now the real game begins.Before that I need to make fall for me.
Is there a chance for them to change into angel souls from devils. I have heard from my grandma, from childhood stories that souls become devils because of their rotted sins that they did in their life time and get disguised as devils.

I should visit any sites or library to confirm it.It was night time now, all people sleep in their night dreams, and I here scrolling through the sites in phone and a site caught my attention.

The akka Roman place Romania has been disguised by the devils in Ad 22nd and they got transformed into angels and brought to heaven by the angel souls by their powers.It helped to reduce the crimes of city.

This was enough for me to conduct my experiment on Taehyung first and make them whole to my angel circle, that they will no longer disguise into devils and captured them in hell.

For that they must fall in love with me...

So plan A..

The kiss we can't complete I will myself complete and shut hell life.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro