19 🔞

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dillisouned love is just a fantasy of love, that may going to apart soon in the cause of root structure. Loving someone that is supernatural from us make our life turn upside down and everything falls off into a cluelese path of life. My life here got turned amazingly to Taehyung a devil, a charming devil who cared for his feelings only, his needs only, his lust only, but from today, at this moment sitting before the candles that sparkled its shining moisted lights to the world made me fall more to him, forgetting my immortality.

"Taehyung, what's all this."

His eyes shined thin sheets of hearts and it got abduct my heart to him like a magnetic power.
"It's for you, this date, under the moon, under the night sky and lastly with you is my wish for a long time."

I am shocked myself.
"Means?"

"I fall for you when I first saw you in cafe."

"Taehyung you are just saying all it opened, right, I am not hallucinating right?"
I know I even doubted my life and my presence here also.

"No, you are not dreaming or hallucinating, I am Taehyung, and the women I love is you, you can't stop from yourself loving anymore, you have already fallen deeply."

A lump of love stonee was in my throat, kepting my breath stuck to answer, I shouldn't have, I am sorry, I should apologize myself, I hope everything will be okay.

"So we should celebrate ourselves now Sarah!"

With that he took the wine glass poured the love to it, putting some ice cubes in it he stretched it to me,  to handle the love he poured to me, with all his heart that flawed to me with its rhythms making my heart whimper and aching.

"Cheers!"

We both drank the love that we prayed for not to end as I began sipping it, we should  take it alow in our time.

"Taehyungah..."

"Yeah."

"Feel me more into you made myself doubt, I am not sure, will this work."

"Why can't we try it? Keeping doubts will make you stop yourself, or kill yourself or feel loneliness."

"I know but its hard to understand."

"I know our world will never get joined, neve in life or an era, but our heart can..."

He stood up from the pillo that we use for seating on rooftop of his house. Kneeling himself on the concreted floor, he took my both hands and slowly squeezed it. Letting go of my whole emotion I let him love me deeply. His lips got melted in me, the moment I felt love again, I know love will not hurt, but in certain it will. But if something troubled us in future it will hurt both of us equaly, I pulled from the kiss, Taehyung smilling like he is just not Taehyung like I see in other days.

"I accepted but if anything happens, don't leave me, will you?"

He shook his head stroking my cheecks ny wiping the tears that just flowed out.

"If we need to say goodbye each other anytime, and if we are strong in our love till that moment, our souls will be connected."

He pulled me into his body and pressed me more making me smelling his love generating to me, in an electric shock, the etheral feeling of love, the diamond of love, this is the moment  normal lovers wished for each day in their embrace.

Patting my back slowly rubbing circles made ma calm down.
"Ypu should not take this to this much, baby."

"I will not anymore."

He smilled.
"Why?"

"Because I have you."

"Shall we continue what we did earlier?"

I nodded.

Feeling the eternity of my love to him my lips got shivered under his lips. The kiss has a meaning in love, its not only the feelings we have its a door to a new life to a new world full of sorrows and pains that we need to handle alone.
Feeling the kiss deeper, his hands roamed on my back to pull off the strap of my dress to make it in double level of our new version. I hope we will be like this forever clutching each other in their happiness and pains.

Deeply kissing each second, he entered in me feeling of my warmth and caring to him, he finished story of my love in a dip of jug filled with hidden poison of love that waited for us. The strao of my dress flowed to my elbow, my hands tightened his hairs, in high coldness of his body, that get melting into each other and each second.

"Taehyungahhh...!"

Taehyung suddenly pulled of from me, my body went numb without him, I wonder why this moment stopped in that voice, I was going to get deep into this moment but before it, my feelings that developed for this devil crashed in that voice that raised me from other side of locked door of rooftop.

Its Jimin, and followed by some footsteps.

"Clockbocker."
Gritting his teeth, he patted my hair, and was about to unlock the door.

"Tae, wait."
Pulling my straps to up and zipping up, wiping if the lipsticks that got smudged in him and my face, I pointed to myself.

"I am here, they will see me."

Ruffling his hairs in regrettable mood, he shouted to him.
"Jimin wait, I will come."

With that Taehyung ran to the corner side of rooftop and picked a rope, I understood what's he upto.

"Ghosh, you are genius."

"I trust you, so I chose this babe, bye see tomorrow."

Finally he pecked me on my lips.
"Never forget this moment and never be afraid of loving me."

I nodded and pulled the rope and he throw it to the rooftop to the ground outside of house.

"Wait at the bust sop,  I will come to pick you, its late."

I nodded and I climbed it down to ropes and I heard Jimin saying.

"Why so long, and why that face, Taehyung, you are unbelievable, looks like you're in a mess."

My heartbeat raced, I hope he will stop himself from having doubt from others, especially them.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro