Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sarah...

"Not to say the club is awesome, is this special club in Seoul? I have never visited this."
I asked Taehyung as I got out from car seat and stood outside the club. The club is freaking fantastic as it's illumination bulbs talked from rooftop to the front. People in all age is rushing to inside for their own stuffs in alcohol and meeting their friends.

Here I am for Namjoon's party, I wish I okay myself to be prepared for everything what yet to come for me. I can't stop it.

Taehyung said.
"Yes, this club is owned by a rich ass old man of Kim corporation in Seoul and."

He paused and said again.
"Owned by Namjoon."

My mouth went wide
"What! He own a freaking club."
He nods.

"Not him but he is focusing on their company as your project partner now, the design company, and this was maintained by his dad."

"Wish, he look this instead of company."
I said as we walked to inside showing our I'd cards for just a formallity.

"No thanks."
The person guarding the club said shaking hands with Taehyung.

"This is the benefit of having Namjoon as our everything, and today that will be changed I guess."
He said.

I know what he said and it's meanings. But I shouldn't worry as long as I have Tae.

"Nevermind Tae, just forget it and we should announce it after party, right?"

"Yes, I already planned it."
He said intertwining my hands with him in his suit 's pocket.

I giggled.
"Okay, so where is party going on."

"Here."
We heard a voice that's so familiar and we both turned to voice.

Hoseok!

And his eyes, not to say, watching me from top to bottom. Like he is seeing me first time.

"Hyung, why are you standing here, we were waiting for you both."
Gospel dragged me and Taehyung as he opened the door of VIP room and we entered seeing all boys sitting on couch and the birthday boy sipping his wine glass.

Namjoon scanned me and find out I 'didnt wear it and looked on Tae. He nods as he pulled me to couch and we both. The party is so awkward.

"Wait, at end we will disclose officially, they know now they are pretending, of course Hoseok will say to them."

As Tae whispered I looked Hoseok who murmuring in Namjoon's ears and giggling then they look at me smirking. Jimin, Jungook both were chatting together and after they saw me they stopped and started smirking. Why all smirking now?

"So let's start now, right?"
Namjoon said as he signalled the man standing near the wall and he bowed and left.

After some minutes he come back with a cake table.
"That cake is beautiful. Like me!"
Hoseok said.

"No, me. That cake is handsome as worldwide like me."
Jin said.

"No that cake is shining like sun as me."
Hostile said.

"Stop."
Namjoon said shouting.

"It's my birthday and it's not your beauty contest of this year."

"So childish."
Commented Jungook the younger one.

"Yes, and so immature."
Jimin poked Jin as Hoseok giggled.

"Not to say you also."
Taehyung said earning a glare from all of hyungs and boys.

Taehyung 's eyes immediately went to knife as he picked it and gave to Namjoon and Namjoon also gave him glare.

What the hell?

Do they have any grudge on him?

Namjoon began cut the cake as we sang the song and he cut it into small pieces and gave first to Jin then sleeping Yoongi who never sang a birthday song and sleeping on Hoseok 's shoulder and just imitating clapping. Namjoon shared cakes to all and all started to toast the wine and boys shared their gifts. We also gave him a big box and he opened it and he got big punch.

"Waohh, Taehyung, what is this, you are not my friend or brother."
Namjoon said winning as others chuckled.

"Namjoon it's just my sample and here you go."
I gave him a box as he wriggled his eyebrows in confusion as why am I giving Tae's gift from me. 'Ofcourse he will.

He opened it gift and it was a well designed branded shirt from my company Gucci. Now I sure he will me amused by shirt.

"Wish it's so beuat2, I never saw this shirt anywhere in my life."

"Because it's Gucci!"
Taehyung said as other checked the shirt and Namjoon was never fond of this brand before as I heard from Yoongi.

"Now do you like my company?"

"'Ofcourse and I am looking forward for more projects."
He said clapping his hands and saying cheers to wines.

"Alright, guys, wait, I have an announcement, no! We have have an announcement."

All boys sat on couch and before I can go annd sit Taehyung grabbed my hand gently and pulled me to him closely clasping his hand son my waist, hugging me tightly, never letting me !

"We are in a relationship, I announce it here at this party officially, that we are in a relationship."

Everyone is not stunned as we both know they already sensed it but we confirmed it to them now. The whole boys face went pale in down to the hills climbing down to a waterfalls and dive into the river river as they never come back to up to see what they wish for in this Earth when they were reborn as devil's. Jungook 's eyes sparkled red and glowed, as my spine got an elevtric effect and my Angellica wings getting broken by an inch of each second by their eyes. They were fighting, the silence caused me to move to Taehyung more closer as I added sugar and it get melted in coffee waves when the coffee maker titled the spoon swirling through it in a silly manner. My world collapsed.

The room light went dim I don't know if it's happening real or only darkness surrounding me while I hear Taehyung yelling at me. A sense of horrified riddling of words in stabbed me from the moment I got touched by something and I drove myself to my sleepiness.

What happened to me?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro