26 🔞

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sarah...

Getting from my bed in morning with a heavy headache was not the thing I have never expected it will happen. I don't know what happened in club. After cutting the cake I felt a stinging sensation in my eyes from Jungook. The ray from his eyes snapped me and my soul through a different paths of the world, and it's like a time traveling. It's really extra ordinary, when I think about it still I got shiver in my body. The night and other boys laughing got echoed in my ear at that room, the room smell snuggled through my nostrils making me fall to the sleep and my brain was dead for a night. I didn't understood why he did that, it's like he had controlled my thoughts. Jungook is devil I know but for me he is really hell. I fell to someone's arm and here I am now.

What he did?

I never underestimate them still that unexpected moment. Morning sun shoowed up. Door knocks arrogantly! Who the fuck is that to disturb me in the early morning at my house!

I walk to door clumsily and turned the knob. The smell I got is so familiar. The smell that I should never been unforgettable.

Taehyung...

"Why you here, Tae?"

Taehyung as usual wear loosened shirt, but not the one that he wear outside.

"Were you slept here, yesterday?"
I asked as he nods and gave the coffee.

"Hangover coffee, have a shower and come straight for breakfast."

With that he walked away without talking anything other things. Something happened!

I went back and opened the cupboard to see which one I will pick up to wear. I pick a shirt and shorts. Shirt is reallt comfortable and it suits alcohol hangover that is still nagging me and irritating me. I stepped in shower and opened the tap to fill the tub in warm water with mixed cold water. I filled in deep in water after stripping myself.

Cool! I feel like I haven't got a shower for so long. Strange feelings getting attached to me from far away. I feel someone is watching me. Through my bare skin, I felt the air in shore is stiff, when the water bubbles up, I felt someone smilling. Washing my hair after Colling down and rinsing mt body with soap felt like I in a rush for the next moments that is yet to happen. How will I handle? I am sure I can, and I will!

I got out from the tub stepping into cold granite tiles made me shiver. I dressed myself and my hair need to dry. I sat at the edge of bed and patted my hair and pressed the dryer machine through each strands making me again travel to the club and Jungook.

"Snap out of it! Sarah."

Taehyung said from behind as he waited for something or he was waiting near my room.

"Were you waiting for me?"
I asked brushing the dryer through my hair.

"Yes I am."

I can feel his stare getting hard. What happened to him. Don't know why! Something odd.

"Taehyung..."

He disallowed me to speak again as he walked to me and sat behind me hugging from me behind and his warm breath hitting on my neck made me shake.

Lust!

Or

Love!

"Tae.. d.. do you love me?"

"Why you ask babe?"
He said pressing his warm lips on my neck removing the falling hairs.

"You are strange today."

Silence caused there to get him more arrogated.
"Babe, you still in that point, why you don't move on from it, after everything happened yesterday, I have to protect you."
He said kissing me again leaving wet kisses open mouthed and and found my sweet spot.

"Ahh.. Tae,...slow it.. why you said that."
I am getting tensed more on his words.

"Never trust anyone other than me, even boys."

He pulled out his lips from neck and stared at me.
"What do you mean Tae?"

"Because you are mine, only mine."

With that he pushed me to bed not gently but roughly. What is he doing it in morning itself.

"Tae, breakfast."

"No babe, I need you now, I don't want that happens again and I need to show you are mine to them."

He began kissing me. I don't know if it's love. His hands gripped my hips to stay still and sucked on my lips. I shouldn't allow him, he is different now. I can feel it. His hands travelled to my ass and squeezed them making me moan louder to his mouth and entered in my mouth swirling his tongue to feel the warmth.

"Taehyunga...huh...."

A rough sound I heard making my ass burn.

"I have told you I have a name at this time, did I?"
His eyes send me shiver, it's blood red shot eyes now.

"Daddy..."

"Yes call that."

He kissed me again, deeply in its eternal feeling of love. His hands travelled all over my body while he kept kissing and he tugged at my shirt buttons and opened it one by one.

"Tae..."

"Yes babe..."

I couldn't process it. I am scared now.
Why? Why I am feeling it now? Shouldn't I give love him right? No but I can't, I couldn't.

"Tae.. I..."

"Say babe..."
He stopped kissing and looked up at me. Full of lust nothing else. His eyes flashed red, like Jungook 's.

"I..."
Before I could say his phone ringed.

"Whose that cockblocker?"

I was about to say we should stop. But maybe we are destined to each other. Our feelings Luke a gum whoever come in middle should not get involved in this.

"Where Jungook, how the hell he got missing?"

He cut the call and sighed. He turned to me and looked as he leaned to me and picked up me bridal style to breakfast table, kissing my forehead he gently placed on chair aand served breakfast.

"Sweet!"

"What?"

"Nothing."
I said as I gulp the food through my throat.

"Where is Jungook?"

"He is missing."
He said in a cook way as he didn't care.

"We should go there to check them. Eat fast and get change."

"Okay."

Air is stiff as it smelling like dangerous modern aesthetics caught me and I shivered under Taehyung's love. Earlier behavior if him was unnatural and unpredictable.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro