Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taehyung....

This is cheesy, like a cherry getting back to its tasty fruit from a bud. Can I have more happiness with her, I know I won't die, I know but I will get punished one day, for loving her. A devil could not be in love, this love to me is not just a love, she is my life, she is my heart, she is my all. It's not her beauty, that I fall in love, it's her, the character in her made me fall in love with her. Namjoon got jealous fast, in morning, I know him, he avaoided me from him. Others too. She should not be aware of that, the trio might get tripped on its foot to end.
I am a boy, and a human, too, if he is mad let it be. I am not mad at him, as long we are together alone, like this holding hands and sitting on the bench, looking at the sky, with birds flying, waves get arrogated each time, I could say even waves got jealous by us. Seeing our romance every will. Every one in this Earth will try to snatch her away. I am scared. I am scared that I will lose her. As long, I am alive and as long I am breathing as a devil no one could snatch her away from me.

I did squeeze her hand in thoughts. Thoughts about her made me love her more insane and Insatiable for her heart. For her soul, for her luscious beauty.
"Taehyung."

I did surrogate her angellic beauty.

"Taehyung."

I did follow her everywhere.

"Taehyung!"

Her voice, her voice is like her, it's made me laugh at my love all time. I became cheesy for her.

"Sarah"

I loved her name, I live her eternally, until my I owe her my life one day.

"Yes."

Her lips always make me insane, for her love.

My lips get melt in her, softly. In such a short time she kissed me again. I have kissed her number of times. But this is just craving more for her feelings. Tucking her lips it got melted easily until I entered her exploring her love for centuries. I wish I kiss her till the sun set.
Pulling from her lips, I removed a hair strand that was falling from on her face revealing her beautiful eyes staring into my soul.

"Wish I could kiss you, every time."

She giggled.

"Really."

"Yes, baby girl."

"Not really, you wish you could, but me never granted your wish so far, you also didn't told me your wish, Tae."

Taking my hands from her waist, I stroked my chin thinking of my wish as she watched me eagerly.

"Yes, I have a wish."

"What is it Tae?"

"Kissing you."

I pouted and kisses her checks suddenly.

"Yahh! Tae!"

She started beating me playfully.

'cute'

"Baby, let me sleep on your lap."

"'Ofcourse Tae."
I played my head on her lap as I put my both legs on bench and glanced at sky. Blue sky is best for feeling ethereal to our girl that is near us. Poets written on their book, 'sky always be there in blue colour when our partner feels love to us.'
What a philosophy.

"Great, I remembered now, Tae."
She said.

"I have been thinking to ask this, but never I asked. Tae, why my name is also Kim, like yours. I wonder why?"

As she kept massaging my hair, I stopped her grabbing her hand and stood up and leaned to her hugging her waist.

"Don't think too much, it's just your thoughts, your name is Kim, so what?"

"I... I felt like we have some connections."

"No way."

"But I am sure, something is there, you know what, our family are both in Seoul, and sane day we both died, with our parents."

"Isn't it just amusing."

She asked for answr. But couldn't say. The day when we died, our souls get to hell. By luck she didn't, she went to heaven. The car happen to hit ours together at the night, and lead to death.
The investigation done by us on the we meet up we felt fishy about this. The news and reporting by neizens are crazy over this case. Because no dead bodies were found. Our dead bodies are missing. A new piece that we got from investigation. Even FBI agent couldn't get it. The hill and the place still in mystery. This is not a new story.

"Taehyung."
She whined tugging my shirt sleeve.

"Can't my baby girl act cite always like this?"

"Don't tease me, just say it."

"Stubborn girl."

"Okay, me going, don't look for me again."

Sigh, this girl.

"You will leave me like this."

She quickly turned her head to other side crossing her arms pouting in anger.

"So you will, huh?"

I ran to her, but she smirked and started to run over sand in beach. I hope she won't trip on this bulgy sand.

"You will hurt yourself, baby."

"Ouch."

How they come here.

She got bumped to Hoseok. Man, look at his face. Did he eat ginger in his way? Why his lips getting long, his eyes are full on me. Same to Yoongi also. Sleepy cat is not at all sleeping these days anymore. Jimin and Jungook no words for them, they are still avoiding me, Namjoon and Jin is the mastermind behind these days.
Why all changing like this. I ran to her and hugged her from behind. Their eyes widen as they saw a whale coming from bottom of sea.

Chill! Everyone.

Jealousy is on peek of mountains.

"Shall we go?"
I said to Sarah.

"They just came and you need to go from them?"
She ask confused.

"No, babe, we are going in our own way, we don't need to bother others right?"
I said looking them.

Jimin is balling his fist.

"Escape before someone else get explode, babe."
With that I took her hand and walked through beach. While walking, I looked at hyungs and that brats, Jimin and Jungook who is showering us with glares. Poor Sarah, I wish she don't need to know any of these. When this will end.

"Is this love or possession."
I said mumbling.

"What?"

God did she heard?

"Never mind babe, let's go, let them cool."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro