Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is not the end as I thought...

Taehyung...

I am sorry I couldn't mess up my life as it is. My tears will never answered. My breakup is not the exploration of love that I wish to be ended. Or its the end. I doubt. I am too curious to be than early. I found her one month ago. Time never adjusted to me and went fast in a lost track. Here I go, shedding myself to my soft bedsheets hugging the pillow and my knees curling in a ball to devastate myself into a decomposed from of life that is in purgatory of hell. I am being punished. I know. Empire had came to know about the things that went wrong here and punished me so hard. I hope I could go back to the time where I am with her, leaning to her should to find my comfort zone in her heart.

Knock !!

Who the fuck is there to interrupt me.

I didn't answered and it kept continuing with knock.

I pressed my ears harder and curled more into the bed.

"Go away! Don't come near me!"

"It's me Jimin I am coming."

"I said don't come in I don't want to see anyone."

Ignoring my hateful speech in early morning Jimin opened the door to let out the room 's light to bright more in the eyes of Taehyung.

"I can't see you like Tae.."

Jimin came near me and hugged me.

"Come let's go and eat something."

He tried to drag me out of blue frkm the bed. No I can't go I need to wait for her until she come to me. Wherever she is I need to find her. I don't want to leave her like this.

"No! I said no! I won't come,  Don't come near me."
Jimin got flinched by shouting I did.

I hugged myself again seeing her face again and again in my eyes.

"Taehyung you will get sick, please come and have breakfast."

I glared at him, atleast I don't want to hurt him. But I have no one now, tears called recklessly like pebbles that breaked into shattering of salt pond in my bed. Jimin sighed looking at me and he go go out of the room. After some minutes he came with plates of food. He made my favourites of everything in food.

"Eat this so we can go out as a change."

"I said I won't come."

He gone without answering anything and I hear Jungook's spoke.

"Is he okay."

A silent smile kept in Jimin's face I could feel it. But it's their fault too. They couldn't interrupted in me love and leave her alone.

I balled up fist, and shed more and more tears. I can't believe how much I got broken with a girl. Love is blue over crazy symptoms when we realize they are gone from out life we will fall into the depths of the pit that we dug ourselves in life time and we can't never escapee from it. It's like a 'Apocalyse of love.'

"No he is not, he will get better, we can wait."
Jimin answers hesitantly.

I waited for whole day to get over after I eat breakfast. I soon realized I forget about the cafe. The scribblers in my thought that made me head pain. I don't know what to do anymore. Should I find herself. But how?  How can I know where she is. Unless I got summoned to the hell I can't do anything. Just to wait for her is the only thing I can do even as a devil. I can't disappear or run to the hell or fly for her.

Time slowly passed as it came in evening I realized again I lossed my lunch time as I slept in my dreams of nightmares tickling my stomach turning into grumbles of hunger. My stomach should be waiting. I am hungry! I mumbled  myself as I pulled off the blanket and looked at the clock. Heck how it became 3pm now. It's evening and the house is still silent. Did they go out?

I noticed a white paper note stocked to the table in living room.

'We will be gone to cafe to reopen it, when you wakeup, open the oven and there is the lunch to be boiled again.'

So they gone. I took the plate and saw it is noodles with scrumbled eggs chattered in the noddles. I ate it silently as I opened the t.v I heard the news played. Door quickly opened and it revealed Jin and Yoongi.

"Taehyung are you okay."

I nodded.

"Why did you come here?"

"Can't I come here to check my friend?"

"I doubt it."

He furrowed eyebrows at me.

"Nevermind."

"You meant something don't you?"
He obsessed his words at me. What  got into him?

"Did you hit your head somewhere Jin, or did you forget to take medicine?"

"Taehyung!"

"Opps! Chill Jin, I am kidding."

He sighed as he took his phone out and scrolled restlessly. Actually why did he came?

"Actually why did you came?"
I asked as I went to sink and washed the plates.

"Oh I forget, Jimin and Jungook came to see us. They are in cafe and you need to come there by night."

"Huh? Why I need to come."

"Not only they are in cafe, Namjoon and others are also there, so you must come."

"Why it's so important for me, can't you guys leave me alone for a second."

"Dont yell Taehyung."

"Don't teach me how to speak you are not that better."
He bitted his lips in feeling dull and sighed.

"Listen, I am not here to fight with you, we need to talk regarding her and we got some clues."

My eyes widen.

"What do you mean clues?"

"Namjoon got summoned yesterday."

"What!"
Then why I am here I also need to get back to her.

"Let me finish."

"Okay."

"He got summand the Lucifer said heaven is still in silent even though they ..."

"They?"

"They lossed an angel and if she need to wakeup from her sleep, one if the devil's need to be turn into human and kiss her."

My head is spinning around my gravity. Is it true that I heard this all from Jin. I balled up fist and grabbed his shirt collars I shook his body as I felt anger and more than sadness.

"Why this is all because of you and now I lossed her do you think Lucifer will allow for it."

"Taehyung please stop I know, you are hurt, we are also guilt on the part we played along."

"What do you mean by played?"
Is there more? I don't want to hear more.
I am going to hate the whole world.

"Taehyung don't be weak like this, we thought we could have her than you, we became obsessed with her, sorry."

Jin looked down in guilty. So this is the matter he called me. I don't want to hear anymore of it. Ughh! Stupid hyungs!

"How can you do this? You know she belonged to me."

I yelled at him and took the keys and get in the car. I drive to the beach to get some peace from this life.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro