Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taehyung...

"Shouldn't you be at the heaven?"
I ask with a smirk while I stared at the Angel in face of me at the floor with her  crossed legs. Stubborn angel couldn't speak only to cause her throat gulping  infront of the hell. She is scared of me? No way!

"Are you scared of me little Angel?"
I leaned closer to her as I pierces her soul with my eyes burning her white wings that is fluttering each other in the movement of wind.

"I am here to say ...."

Taehyung walked to the door when he heard ring of the door.

"Jimin!"

I felt tensed all of a sudden when I saw Jimin.

"Why you are up early isn't the cafe closing at night?"

Jimin glared at me as he plopped into the couch. I scratched my head and looked around to see where the hell that Angel gone.

"Cafe is empty without it's customers. Our customers are really low these days, don't know why?"

He shrugged it off. He saw me being restless and looking here and there.

"Taehyung what are you searching around, did you loss something?"

"No never there is no one."

I ran to my room as I closed the door of the  room shut and sighed.

"That was so tough, he caught me."

I  saw a white twinkling light enormously from the corner of the room. I furrowed my eyebrows as I let out  a scream. The Angel from earlier peeped at me from behind the desk.

"Yahh, you , you scared me shit out of."
He yelled but only to close his mouth instant when he heard the room door knocking.

"Taehyung are you okay? Why the hell are you screaming?"
It's Jimin.

"Fuck it."
I cursed and opened the door slightly without allowing him better in the room.

"I am okay going, you can go."

"But what is that scream."

I  scratched his head and said. What should I say to him.
"It's a cockroache."

He looked at me in a weired sense as. devil being scared of the cockroach.
"No way. You are scared of it, I am ashamed of you Taehyung."

I glued hard in my awkwardness. Shouldn't I be less evacuated in these situations. Avoiding people is the best.
"Jimin go, don't come again here, unless I came out."

He looked at what the hell and shrugged off his shoulders. Finally he walked away. I sighed and turned to the Angel who is standing aware of me looking at her.

"Say it and don't waste my time."

"I got send by God of heaven."

"I know so."
She sighed letting her wings fall down.

"I don't know what to call you yet so I am starting over in main topic of my arrival here. Your girl Sarah is in heaven."
My body became loose in the sadness. Pity took over myself. I couldn't find my self invisible in the world of hell. I wish I reborn again and rule over the Earth or something as an out caster in hell.

"What do you mean?"

Her doe eyes flipped each other and continued.
"I know you are a devil and you also know about the pact between hell and heaven right."

"Yes no devil could fall in love with an Angel."

She nodded.
"But you did. You made a mistake. Because of you our head Angel Kim Sarah is unconscious like a dead corpse in heaven."

My emotion became senseless. I slammed my fist over the wall causing my knuckles bleed.
"What more!"

I yelled at her as she flinch over my voice.
"Don't be sadistic Taehyung."

"Don't you dare call my by name."

"Then what do I need to calm you, is 'Devil' enough to make you understand your place."
I gritted my teeth.

"Don't test my patience and finish your fucking deal."

"I will because it's for Sarah, she is my friend, heaven did a mistake letting her go for this mission. As a complicated matter, you will get summoned by hell soon for this mission."

I don't think it will happen.
"In your dreams, hell won't do such negotiation over heaven for an Angel."

"I know but you have to wait until some miracle happen for it."

"Okay, I agreed do  you think if hell knows I could help my girl."

"No"

"Do you think if I even get summoned to hell it will be to jail me if this news has get reached there."

"Yes."

"Then why are you here."

"But there is a prophecy by the pact by our ministry."

"What is the prophecy that we don't know?"
I asked in confusion.

"It's accurate that the heaven and hell will take over the war after this mission of saving her. By that you may go into death and might reborn again as a human."

"What the hell?"

"Who knows Lucifer might know this that's why he kept a rule like no devil's could meet an Angel, and catch all the human souls to the hell capture."
I gritted my teeth as I stomped my foot.

"Don't overreact it may take time to get summoned, we need to wait for whatever it is to happen and we can't stop it."

With that she disappeared and I let out my cries into my palms as I covered my mouth not to get the sound of my tears in  ears of hyung. I shouldn't let myself fall for her. It is my mistake. I felt pity for myself again. Is this is the faith of me as a devil. I stopped capturing the innocent souls for the love. Instead I get this as a punishment. Is it a curse?

Again he started to knock.
"It me Jungook, open the door hyung."

"Go away."

"Taehyung you shouldn't be like this, we should focus on ourselves and don't be weak."

"Do you forget hyung what we are?"
It's Jimin.

"Everyone go away, I don't want to be  here."
I stood up and opened the door slamming with a force. I saw Jimin and Jungook looking at me with pitiful eyes.

"Don't look at me like that."

I walked from there and grabbed my car keys.
"Taehyung stop there."

I ignored there call for me and opened door of my car and plopped in. I should have some fresh air before I got summoned in that dirty rotten fire of the hell. The smell of hell collided me to meet my faith while I drive. I couldn't even imagine going there again. I hate being immortal. I wish I could help her.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro