☾0.20| Evil Little Thing

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Are you sure it can work?" Salem asked wearily as she looked to Draco, twisting his tight fitting ring around her finger, "If we don't make it past the barrier i'm probably dead."

"You're not dead, don't ever say that again." he spoke while not bothering to look up from the book, "As long you you're with me it says you should be able to get out."

"Well you know when I get there i'm going to find Harry." Salem spoke to him as Draco clinched his jaw and pulled his eyes from the door to look back at her.

"Must you have to remind me every minute?" he asked annoyed while slamming the book and going for the closet.

"Well maybe if you'd say something along the lines of, oh I don't know, 'Okay Darling, just be carful' , I wouldn't say it so much." Salem mocked his words as Draco pulled the black blazer over the button up, rolling his eyes.

"I can't say that when I know what it's gonna be like there, you don't." Draco spoke to her sternly while turning her way, "It's gonna be a lot more dangerous then you think it will be, Salem, how do you expect me to just be okay with you up and disappearing once we arrive?"

Salem took a step toward him to began buttoning the few button on the blazer for him, looking up slightly with a small sigh, "You're worrying to much."

"How could I not?" he asked as Salem cracked a smile, pushing the white locks to the side slightly.

"Because you know who I am, where I come from, who I come from." Salem listed on, putting her arms around his shoulders, "More importantly you know i'm a powerful witch and with your help i've gotten better."

"You've gotten a lot better." he admitted, a small squeeze to her hips, "But you still have a lot to learn."

"And a lot of time for you to teach me." Salem spoke as she watched the faint smile form on his face, "I won't be gone long, they'll need my help, and despite your wishes they're my best friends, I have to protect them the same way i'll protect you."

Draco ran his ring covered finger over her check, the coldness making Salem shiver and tighten her grip around his shoulders, "Ready to go?"

"Almost.. give me a moment." Salem said after a second of silents, letting her boyfriend go as she disappeared into the large washroom.

Salem was gone a bit longer than Draco liked but he kept himself busy by going through some of her things. He read some of her journal entries that she'd written in the same book he'd written in back in sixth year. He'd been so lost in the words, he didn't hear the door creek open.

"Draco, darling." Salem's voice called as he turned quickly to look at her attire.

She looked beyond stunning in her mother's dress and his rings she'd take off him each night on her fingers.

"Shut up." she said with a flushed face, her shoes clicking on the floor while making her way toward him.

"I didn't say anything." Draco defended himself as his arms found her yet again.

"You were about to." Salem pointed out as she leaned her head on his chest, her fear for what they were about to do over taking her.

"You look ravishing." Draco whisper into her ear before suddenly the two were off.

Salem was beyond surprised and in shock when her and Draco had made it to Hogwarts, she truly didn't think it would work nor did she think that traveling with a death eater would break a curse.

She was wrong.

"He'll have your head for getting me out of there." Salem said quickly as she held the sides of Dracos face.

"I wasn't leaving without you." Draco said while squeezing her slightly before turning and grabbing hold of Blaise and Goyle.

"Blaise!" Salem threw her arms around the dark boy in a tight hug.

"Didn't expect the two of you to show up together." Blaise spoke as he hugged the Slughorn girl back.

"We do a lot more then just show up together." Salem spoke with a knowing look as Draco pinched his nose, "Where Pansy?"

"Shes already in the dungeon, safe there." Blaise said as Salem nodded before turning to Draco again.

"Take this." she said while giving him her wand.

"You need it." he said while trying to push it back in her hands before Salem pulled her mother's from her back pocket.

"Snatched it from your auntie with a invisibility spell." Salem said as Draco pulled her closer.

"Evil little thing." He spoke with a raise of his eyebrows, ignoring everyone running past them and how they could die any second now.

"Only for you." Salem spoke while crashing her lips into his quickly before pulling away, "I'll be back!"

"Don't be a idiot!" Draco called out to her, though Salem was already half way down the hall.

"No promises!" she called back before taking off in any direction, her eyes scanning any area for sight of Harry, Ron, or Hermione.

"Luna!" Salem yelled as she caught the shorter girls arm quickly.

"Salem Slughorn, what a lovely surprise." she said out of breath from running, "How'd you get here?"

"Your dear cousin, have you see Harry?" Salem asked as she held onto her arms.

"Oh yes, he was searching for Rowena Ravenclaws Diadem, possibly in the Room of Requirements." Luna said as Salem smiled.

"You're a angel, Luna Lovegood, stay safe!" Salem yelled as she took off yet again, her feet hitting the floors loudly and she moved through multiple people before coming across the Room Of Requirements and crashing through.

Harry immediately turned with his wand in hand, holding it sternly before he saw Salem. Before she could say anything he launched himself at her in a tight hug, tighter then any of the ones before, "The curse wouldn't let us get to you, you know that, don't you?"

"Course I do." Salem said while hugging him back, "You didn't think I wouldn't find a way to break out though, did you?"

"Knew you would." Harry laughed as they pulled apart, "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"

"Not at all." Salem informed him before something fell in the distance, Harry pushed Salem to hide behind one of the large piles, knowing she'd be at risk if she was seen outside of Malfoy Manor.

"Well, well." Dracos voice was heard as Harry looked over to see him, Blaise, and Goyle walking out. Salem rolled her eyes at his words, "Salem hasn't found you yet I take it."

"No." Harry answered after eyeing her in the corner of his brighter eyes.

"What brings you here, Potter?" Draco asked as he aimed his wand toward Harry much like the duo behind him was.

"I could ask you the same." Harry shot back at him.

"You have something of mine." Draco stated, referring to his wand with a glare to his sea like eyes, "I'd like it back."

"What's wrong with the one you have?" Harry went back at him quickly, nodding toward the wand in Dracos hand.

"It's my girlfriends." Draco stated with a turn of his head slightly, "Its powerful but it's not the same. Doesn't quite understand me, know what I mean?"

"Why didn't you tell her?" Harry asked, Salem listened in closely once more, curious herself but never could bring herself to ask, "Bellatrix. You knew it was me, you didn't say anything."

"Cmon Draco." Salem heard Goyle say as she hurried out from behind the stack, standing infront of Harry.

"Back off, Draco, I mean it." Salem warned him with a knowing look as he looks to Harry furiously for lying.

"Expelliarmus!" Hermione shouted as she came from the opened, aiming her wand at them.

"Hermione, stop!" Salem demanded while grabbing ahold of her wand a pushing it down, "I can handle them."

"Bloody hell." Ron said while looking at her, "You're back again?"

"Why the tone of surprise?" Salem asked while hugging Hermione and Ron at once, "And the ruby colored faces?"

The duo shared a look as both their faces flushed again making Salem smirk, "I see."

Goyle send a flash toward Hermione as Salem pulled her aside before Ron let out a yell and ran after them, "Thats my girlfriend, you numpties!"

"Harry, don't fall." Salem warned the boy as he climbed the large pile, throwing stuff down as the two girls moved out of the way. Hermione hurried to climb up after him while Salem looked around, hoping Ron would be back soon to leave the Slytherin trio alone.

"Guys!" Salem called as she heard a faint noise in the far distant.

"Got it!" Harry announced as he held the tiara in hand while they jumped down as well, "What do you hear?"

"I'm not sure." Salem said as she listened closely, staring into the darkness, "Draco! Ron!"

The flash of orange was seen as Ron suddenly came running back, screaming loudly, "Goyle set the bloody place on fire!"

"Draco!" Salem yelled loudly as she went to run for it but the fire blocked the entrance, Harry pulled her back. The three took off running from the snake fire that was following them, setting everything in its way on fire. They ran corners, ducking behind things, anything to find their way out of the Room Of Requments while Salem had one thing on her mind.

"Draco!"

Harry threw a water bubble at the fire to block the four while Ron passed each of them brooms quickly. Going in the air Salem struggled to fly because she was looking around so much, looking for any sight of her boyfriend.

Then she saw him.

Goyle had fallen into the fire while Draco looked in shocked as him and Blaise attempted to climb higher from the fire that was getting bigger by the second.

"Harry! Come on!" Salem yelled a shes dove down toward the two.

"Salem, if I die for your boyfriend, i'm gonna kill you!" Ron yelled as the three were close behind her. Draco held his hand out as Salem got close, slipping before she grabbing ahold of him to help him onto the back of her broom. Draco held around her waist tightly while resting his head on her shoulder before they were off with the four close behind.

Hermione used her wand to zap a hole in the fire, long enough for them to get through as they landed on the ground with a thud. Draco got to his feet, grabbing both Salem and Blaise and running off with them as Salem hurried to give a nod to Hermione which she returned.

kylie speaks

the fact that
we only have
a few more chapter
of salem breaks
my heart.
i'm like super
attached to her.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro