☾0.23| Scorpius Malfoy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

nineteen years later.

The last things anyone truly expect was for both Draco and Salem to live for so long, let alone with the other by their side. The two both had such a large targets on their back when they'd just been teens, targets that were surely not ones they could survive.

But the did.

Together at that.

It had been nineteen years sense the last battle of Hogwarts that they weren't expected to make it out of. The school was rebuild as the two along with the others went for one more year to make up for the one they'd lost. Now it was someone else's turn to leave, someone Draco and Salem both were dreading have to let go of.

Their son.

The two were married not long after their final year at Hogwarts and when Salem first became a Healer while Draco got his job at the Ministry Of Magic. Ronald Weasley had a lot to say about it, trying to talk Salem out of it because he still had a way of thinking she deserved better. But he'd never admit his tears of happiness when he watched the, once young girl who he ran through the Great Hall with, look ever so happy to become a Malfoy.

Hermione Granger felt similar, she wouldn't say it but she worried for Salem. But she could see the way Draco saw her, how everyone else in the world seemed to disappear when he was with her. She had hope for the two, a hope like she'd never had before. And she was right, they'd been perfect for the other in such a unique and odd way that no one saw coming.

Then there was Harry. Harry's adoration and love for Salem would never die, it would live out page after page of stories he'd tell his children about their ridiculously odd aunt that he'd loved almost as much as he loved them. He wouldn't ever say much on her and Draco, he kept whatever he thought to himself.... but never had Harry seen Salem so happy in her life, and that alone was all he'd wanted for her.

Scorpius was Salem and Dracos only child, the only one they ever wanted and would ever have. They'd often get called selfish for only wanting one child, but neither felt it was necessary to have to put their love into anything else aside from just the one and each other. They'd loved him more then anything else in this world, he was their pride and joy and having more just wasn't something they felt like wanting to share.

He'd taken after Draco more then he did Salem. Scorpius had his fathers blinding white hair and icy cold, paper like skin along with the shape of his nose, smile, lips, and facial structure. Salem was annoyed at first with it, watching this child she'd carried for months with bright blue eyes look nearly exactly like Draco.

That was until a few months after his birth when his precious, blue eyes began to turn the dark, forbidden forest black color just as hers did. It made Salem happy to see they'd shared the trait, a trait that her grandmother and mother had that she could pass on to her child. Draco gave her the silent treatment on that one for a bit before she chunked a green apple at his head when he finally spoke to her again.

"Are you sure we got enough pictures? Maybe we should take more." Salem spoke quickly to Draco as she flattened the black dress on her legs as she bend down.

"Salem, we have plenty of pictures, you know this." Draco spoke as he put a hand on her shoulder, watching as she was now on eye level with their son.

"Warm enough? The train is rather cold." Salem spoke to him with a scrunch of her nose, brushing his shoulders off and pulling only one piece of hair from his slicked back hair.

"I'm warm enough, Mom." the small boy spoke with a knowing look, one Draco gave her constantly.

"Are you sure I can't just become the new Dark Arts teacher? We wouldn't have to be away from each other." Salem spoke as she stared at her son with wide eyes.

"Tell mom she can barley cast spells herself." Draco spoke to Scorpius as the boy smiled.

"You know he's right." the boy spoke as Salem grinned.

"Let's hope you don't take after me in that department." Salem said as she kissed his forehead and stood when the train sounded. Scorpius hugged them both at once one last time and they'd gave him a goodbye again, watching as he boarded the train.

"Who puts onions in their childs bag?" Salem said a she whipped her eyes, "They got to know that burns other people's eyes."

Draco kissed her forehead, "Better then I imagined you'd do."

"Shove off, Malfoy." she said while elbowing him in the ribs slightly.

"You shove off, Malfoy." he'd mocked her as Salem leaned into him as the train began to leave, the married couple waving goodbye as it took off.

"You wanna come with me?" Salem asked as she stared over at her friends, knowing Draco saw them too.

"I'll wait for you." he spoke, whipping a tear from her eye as Salem smiled and walked toward the small ground.

"Aunt Salem!" Lily yelled as she ran toward Salem who grinned and lifted her into the air.

"Look at you, it's been what? A year sense i've seen you?" Salem asked as she held the girl on her hip.

"Try a week." Ginny corrected her as she smiled at Salem.

"A week is a year in wizard world, remember that when you go." Salem spoke to the girl as she hugged Hugo as well into her side.

"Funny of you to assume she hasn't already taught them everything." Ron said as he motioned toward Hermione who rolled her eyes and kissed Salem's check when she'd put Lily down.

"Coming tomorrow?" Ginny asked as Salem took a deep breath.

"If I can bring myself not to fly to Hogwarts and kidnap my son, then yes, i'll be there." Salem said sarcastically as Harry rubbed her back.

"He'll be alright, he's got Albus and Rose." Harry said as the group fell silent with awkward looks before bursting into laughter.

"Say that to the quil ink i'm still trying to get off the wall from last time we put the three together." Ginny spoke as Harry smiled at her words.

"They'll be okay, they are our kids after all." Salem said with a deep inhale.

"Bloody hell, that doesn't make me feel much better." Ron said as Hermione gasped and slapped his arms as she covered Hugo's ears.

"Don't say that infront of your som, Ron, i'll break your damn arm next time." Salem threatened as Hermione sighed while the rest laughed again.

"I better get back over there before anyone else shows up." Salem said as she looked over her shoulder to see random people talking to Draco, surely about his family as he held wide eyes and a annoyed expression.

"We'll see you tomorrow?" Harry asked as he gave her hand a subtle squeeze.

"Yeah, you will." Salem smiled as the morning sun hit her eyes just perfectly as he thought about for forbidden forest eyes once more before she smiled and walked away.

"About time." Draco said a she held his hand out.

"Can you not be so drama filled for two minutes?" Salem asked as she held onto his hand as they walked through the train station.

"I am not drama filled." Draco defended himself as Salem leaned into him more.

"You so are, but that's why I love you so much, of course." Salem said as the two walked together back home, hand in hand, where they'd lived out their days loving each other more and more each and everyday.

In their Dark Paradise.

kylie speaks

am i lost
of words?
yes.
writing salem
has moved me so
much.
i absolutely fell in
love with her and i
hope her character has
show all of you that