28- the prophecy completed

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In no way shape or form do I own or attempt to own anything from the Ghost Rider seriesand its characters and/or the Yugioh series and its characters. Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.  Thanks!

28- the prophecy completed

The Midnight Sons saw Zarathos charging at Atem whom was in the middle of unleashing his full power. They could feel the power of their mystic items increasing their own power as they had to do something to give Atem the time to complete his ritual.

"Daredevil use the mystic key. It opens and controls the gates of time and can summon the time keeper!" shouted out Pegasus. Joey just nodded his head as he understood. Hee thrusted the key into the air as a Time Wizard appeared from the key. Instantly Joey knew what he had to do.

"Time Wizard freeze the passage of time around Zarathos!" Joey told the Time Wizard as the wizard zipped off doing as it was commanded. Time froze around Zarathos trapping him.

"Everyone use your mystic items. We can't allow evil to pass!" shouted out Pegasus.

"Magician of Black Chaos come forth and aid my magic to defeat this evil sorceress." cried out Merik as his rod glowed even brighter as a magician took form next to the sorcerer supreme adding his magic to Merik's own.

"No...forgive me Lord Zarathos!" shouted out Lillith before she was destroyed in the combined blast created by Merik and the Magician of Black Chaos. The others did the same summoning forth creatures from the shadow realm to increase their powers. Seto Kaiba summoned forth the Blue Eyes White Dragon as he knew that the creature was something that his two younger brothers often dreamed about. Tears flowed from Seto's eyes when he saw the creature as it combined its White Lightning attack with Seto's hellfire weapons. Pegasus used his mystic eye to summon forth the Thousand-Eye Fiend whose eyes could paralyze any caught in its gaze to stone. Duke Devlin called forth Gilford the Sword Master whose violent attacks matched Wolverine's own. Bakura summoned forth the Vampire Lord whose lust for blood matched Atem's and Bakura's own. With Lillith and her children destroyed the six clasped their hands over their mystic items praying, adding their strength and power to Atem.

"Gods of the shadows I call thee for thee forth. I, Atemu have gathered all seven mystic items together and have unlocked the power that I have sealed away centuries ago. I call upon Slifer the Sky Dragon, Obilisk the Tourmentor, and the Winged Dragon of Ra to come forth to aid me by combining your powers along with my own in order to defeat the ultimate evil that threatens the world." Atem called out as the skies began to darken. The Time Wizard's spell was still holding as the three gods came forth. Then the the Time Wizards spell released as Zarathos found himself face to face against the three most powerful gods that existed in the Shadow Realm and Atemu. Zarathos could feel Atemu's power increasing ten fold. "Now god of the ancient past fuse your powers along with my own. Combine yourselves with me in order to destroy Zarathos. Allow him to feel the penance for all of the evil attrocities that he has committed. Let Zarathos feel the pain that he has inflicted upon others!" snapped Atemu as the three gods merged together fusing into Atemu. Light and dark burned together along with the three gods powers. "Now feel the hands of ultimate penance!" shouted out Atem as he unleashed the attack at Zarathos.

"No...it was meant to be mine...that power should have been mine! Dam you Atemu!" cried out Zarathos before he was destroyed int the blast. Finally it was over as the last parts of the prophecy had finally come true. Atemu collapsed onto his knees as the gods disappeared from his body. The weakened spirit of vengeance transformed back into Yugi before the teen lost complete consciousness.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro