❤ 2 ❤

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[Sehun's POV]

After Hyena left, I clean the apartment before I left to studio. I decided to practice some moves for my next upcoming class. Since I don't really have much things to do. I wish Hyena would take some of her break time and spend more time with me.

But she loves her work more than me.

Just kidding.

I know that she wanted this job long time ago so I don't mind her to work.

After I spend my time in the studio, I came back to the apartment and when I'm om my way, I saw a familiar figure. I smiled and jog towards her.

I hugged her from the bacl and she got surprised.

"Yah, I'm supposed to give you a surprise." she said and chuckled.

"I thought you'll be late?" I said and broke the hugged to face her. She smile softly and lightly kissed my lips.

"I miss you. My job done earlier so I quickly came here."

I've never get tired of missing her every single time. Even just for a second, without seeing her, it's like a torture. I hugged her tighly.

"Aigoo, my baby missing me that much."

She chuckled and dragged me inside.

"Minji told me she won't be home so I'm staying at your place." she said.

"Don't you think that giant will get third wheel?" I asked her. I do really want her to stay here.

"He wouldn't be mind would he?" she asked and both of us chuckled.

"So you guys asking me to go away?" Chanyeol asked and crossed his arm.

"No, Hyena feel lonely at her apartment. Minji is going somewhere doesn't she?"

"Ah, she went to her cousin's place for a visit. It's been a while they didn't see each other."

While Hyena taking her shower, both of us have some conversation.

"Buddy, you've been busy with your music." I said to him and he smiled.

"Yup, would be glad if both of you come to my mini show next month."

"I can fix my time, but I'm not sure about Hyena."

"Aigoo, we're so busy with our stuffs now. I wish we could turn back time where all of us always stick like a glue."

Then Hyena came out with her hair wrapped around with towel.

"Am I bother both of you dating?"

Both of us looked at each other.

"Your boyfriend is being gay with me now." Chanyeol said and wrapped his arm around me. I just shook my head. "Chanyeol is going to his studio tonight. Right?" I nudged his body. He shook his head and came to Hyena's place.

"I'm going to spend my time here with my best friends."

Hyena chuckled and saw my pouty face.

"Well someone doesn't like the idea of it."

"We can ignore him like he doesn't exist." he tapped on her shoulder.

"Yah, yah. Don't touch her."

Chanyeol just stuck out his tongue and Hyena laughed hardly.

"Ok cheeky boys. Help me with my hair then."

"I can fix for you." I quickly said and pushed her to my room. "Don't do something inside there." I heard Chanyeol said teasingly. "I'm going inside there amyway." he continued before I shut the door.

That yoda.

I saw Hyena's yawning while I'm drying her hair infront of the mirror. Our eyes meet and she smile softly. Seeing her wear my clothes make her look more adorable.

Do I sound like a pervert?

No?

"How's work?"

"A little tired but I enjoyed it since my clients are idols."

"Ah, you must be lucky because you have a free pass to see them."

She chuckled and nodded.

"I'm pretty sure most of them are young."

"Guys?"

She nodded and I frowned. He touch other guys face. She looked at me on the mirror and pinch my hand where I put on her head. I groaned in pain.

"You don't have to be so jealous. They are just my clients."

I turned her around to face me.

"Try to avoid doing some guys makeup. You can only touch mine."

She chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"I think someone need a new haircut."

Her cold hands touch my forehead and to my cheeks. I kissed her palm and pulled her closer. I was about to kiss her when.........

"Oh? Did I came in a wrong time?"

Someone just barged in the room. I sighed hardly. Hyena smiled and pat on my head.

"Feel so lonely Park Chanyeol?" she askwd and chuckled. Chanyeol just smirked. "I told you guys not to do something here. I'm bored being alone outside."

Hyena stood up and tie up her hair into bun. She pulled me up and lighlty pat on my butt.

"Let's go. We need to catch up with the yoda." she said and silently intertwined my hand tightly.

"Yah, just please stop calling me that name. " Chanyeol said and closed my bedroom door. I shook my head.

Hyena is trying to tease me.

Sorry for keeping you guys wait and I hope you guys enjoy. It took me lots of time on this chapter. A little short update here and will write longer in next chapter.

I'll be focusing more on my main account Galaxy_Yehet13. Check out some of my stories there :)

So probably I'll update this one once a month maybe more or less.

Next will be reveal who's that dude with Hyena.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro