》1《

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Come on, this is going to be fun!" Sun said as he walked to the front door of the old house. "Do we have to?" Lillie asked him nervous. Sun got the idea to go to the scariest place in whole Alola, and he pretty much forced Hau, Lillie and me to come. He also asked Gladion, but he said he had training to do. Hau didn't really mind going here, but Lillie was scared to death, and I wasn't very fond of the idea either. "What's the worst that can happen?" Sun said as he opened the door.

As we entered the haunted mansion, I felt shivers running down my back. Lillie grabbed my hand and pinched it, and I did the same. "And now?" I asked Sun. "Explore this place, of course!" he said like it was obvious. "Let's just do it quick," I sighed. "Let's go separate ways!" Sun said next. "What? No! That's the stupidest thing you can do in a situation like this!" I yelled. We heard a loud noise coming from upstairs. Lillie pinched my hand. "W-what was that?" she whispered. "Probably just the wind," I said, but I didn't believe it myself. "Can we please leave?" Lillie asked. I could hear she was scared. "But we just got here!" Sun said, and before any of us could respond he was already in the next room. Hau, Lillie and I followed him. "This is so cool!" Sun said as he pulled a dusty cloth of an old looking couch. Suddenly, I heard a sound coming from upstairs. It sounded like... music? "Sun, I don't like it anymore. Can you hear that?" Lillie asked worriedly. "I'm leaving," she stated. "Yeah, me too," Hau said. "Cowards. Moon, are you staying? You're staying, right?" he asked me. "No, I don't like it either," I answered. "Ah come on!" he whined. "Well, looks like I'll have to explore this 'haunted house' all by myself," he said. "No way, you're coming with us," Hau said. "Really? You'll have to catch me first!" Sun yelled as he ran off. "Sun!" Hau yelled after him. "Crap. You two go outside, I'll go after him," I said. I saw how scared Lillie was and how badly she wanted to get out of here. "Are you sure?" she asked. "I'll be fine," I assured them. As I watched the two of them walking away, I felt shivers running my spine. I was alone.

"Sun? Where are you?" I yelled. I heard my ownvoice echo through the house. "Sun! Hau and Lillie are already outside! Please,I want to leave too!" I tried again. I heard the floor cracking behind me. Iquickly turned around. "Sun?". No response. Suddenly, a door opened slowly. Abright flash came out of it. 'Maybe it's Sun with a flashlight' I thought tomyself. I slowly walked to the open door. But it wasn't Sun. "Holy..." I mumbled.In front of me was an Ultra Wormhole. As I watched it and asked myself why itwas here, the door closed behind me. I ran immediately to it and tried to openit, but it was locked. I slowly turned around again. "L-leave me alone!"

The prologue! You know, I actually promised to myself that I wouldn't start a new story untill I finished my others... Why am I like this? Whelp, I hope you liked it!

~Sapphire

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro