》4《

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Moon's POV

"I'm bored, we've been walking for hours here. I want to have some fun!" Hau whined. "Yeah, you're right. Come on!" I said grabbing his arm. "Where are we going?" he asked confused. "Here!" I said stopping in front of a cute-looking clothes shop. They had almost everything, dresses and suits, but also crop-tops and sweaters. "You think what I'm thinking?" I asked looking at a cute white dress. "Let's do this!" Hau said. He picked the most absurd looking clothes that were hanging around and I picked some girly clothing. We walked to the changing rooms, where I hanged the clothing in a fitting-room. Hau did the same and we switched places. "Be ready in five minutes!" I said to him before closing the curtains.

"I look beautiful!" Hau commented posing in front of the mirror. "Not as pretty as me," I said making a duckface, before bursting out in laughter. Hau was wearing a yellow sleeveless dress, while I was wearing a white with red polka-dots suit. I took a photo of us before yelling. "Next!"

This time Hau was wearing black skinny jeans and a pink crop-top with the text: 'Run this town', and I had chosen for the big black sweater and pants of the same brand. I put my hair in a high ponytail and took another picture. "Next!". But before we were able to get back in, somebody yelled at us. "Sir! You're not allowed to wear those clothes! You're stretching them! I demand you to leave immediately!" a worker yelled. We looked at each other and both quickly closed the curtains.

I decided I'd still change to the next outfit, and apparently Hau decided to do the same, because we were both wearing the same black suit with the same sunglasses, and it looked like we were bodyguards. "Sir! Miss! I demand you to leave immediately!" the worker yelled again, and behind her stood security. "Crap," I whispered to Hau. The security walked to us and pushed us out of the story. "Ehm, excuse me. I demand my clothes back," I said in the same tone as the worker. She seemed offended, but walked back and got our clothes, which she threw at us. I picked them up. "You two are banned from this store!" she said before walking away. Hau and I stood there for a while, before bursting out in laughter. "So, we got free clothes!" I said exited. "Yes! And I really like those," Hau said with a wink. "Let's stay around for a while. If Gladion, Lillie and Sun walk by, it won't be hard to spot us!" I said to Hau, while a little boy pointed at us in amaze. I giggled. "And in the main time, how about a little game?" Hau suggested. I smirked. "Wynaut?".

Lillie's POV

"Let's start at the back," Sun suggested. "Sure," Gladion agreed, for once. "Look at that cute dress!" I said pointing at a white dress. "You know we're not here for shopping, right?" Gladion commented. "Yeah, but come on, we can have some fun too, right?" I asked. Before he could answer, I pulled him into the store. We looked around for a while, when I heard some people yelling. "Hey! Let me go!" a female voice said to a security guard. "This is nonsense!" a male voice said. They were wearing the same black clothes and sunglasses, but I couldn't see their faces. I giggled. 'This is exactly what Hau and Moon would do,' I thought to myself. "Have you seen anything that you like?" Gladion asked me. "Yes, what do you think of this dress?" I asked holding up the white dress. "A bit boring," he answered. "Oh, okay," I said a bit disappointed. "But if you like it you should try it," he quickly said. "Nah, it isn't that special anyway. Let's continue!" I said smiling.

When we got outside, I saw the duo that was kicked out of the store again. They were talking to some people. When they were done talking, they went to the next group of people. "Let's go, I'm not in the mood to talk to those crazy people," Gladion said pulling us along. I looked around, and saw the guy looking at me. I immediately stopped and Gladion turned around. "Lillie, what are you doing? They've seen us, let's go!" he said. "No! Wait!" I said not looking away from him. He seemed familiar.

The guy turned around and tapped the girl's shoulder. She also turned around. I couldn't really see who she was, since her long black hair prevented me from seeing her face, and she was still wearing the sunglasses. But before I could walk closer to them, Gladion pulled me along, into the crowd. I could see the two saying something to each other, before walking towards us. But Gladion was quicker. He pulled me in a direction, and the two strangers went the other way. I heard Gladion sigh behind me. "Gladion! I recognized that guy! What if that was Hau!?" I yelled at him. "Calm down! Listen, I was thinking the same thing, but I've watched them. The girl has way too long hair for Moon, and so has the guy, whose hair was in a long braid. Plus, they're too tall. They're too old to be them," he said to me. I thought for a while, but I had to agree with him. "Yeah, but than why did they come after us?" I tried. "They were probably looking for their next victim. Now come on, let's head back to the hotel," he said. I just sighed and followed my brother's order.

Moon's POV

"Where did they go?!" I questioned panting. "I don't know! But that was Lillie! I'm sure!" Hau said enthusiast. "She did seem a little too young, though," I questioned. "That doesn't matter, I'm sure it was her!" Hau said encouraging. "Alright, let's go check the mall again, maybe we'll run into them again!" I said before I started walking again.

We walked around the mall for a couple of hours. "Do you think they've left?" Hau suddenly asked. "Think? I'm pretty sure they have left," I answered. "Maybe they didn't recognize us, I mean, we don't look like we used to," Hau said. "Yeah, that's true," I replied. Suddenly, I saw a face I recognized. "Oh no! We must leave! They're here!" I whispered to Hau in panic. He didn't respond immediately, so I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. When he realised what was going on, we started running, back to professor Elm.

"And?" Elm asked as soon as we entered the building. "We saw them, but I don't think they saw us. We lost them," I answered. "Alright. Are you going to the firework show tonight? Pretty sure they'll be there too," Elm asked us. He finally looked up from his laptop. "What the hell are you wearing? Did you steal that!?" he asked confused. "No! They gave it to us. But yeah, we're going there, and before you start, we'll be careful!" I said walking up the stairs. "Alright... Dinner's ready in about an hour, after that you can go," Elm shouted after us. "Okay!" Hau yelled back. "Ah man, I can't wait to talk to them again!" Hau said crashing on his bed. I sat down on my bed. "I don't know. I'm just a little confused about what happened in the mall," I responded. "Leave, I'm gonna change back in my normal clothes," I said pointing to the door. "Good idea," Hau said closing the door after him.

Lillie's POV

"Should we leave a bit earlier? I mean, that would give us the change to see everyone that walks in," Sun suggested. We were eating in the restaurant of the hotel. "That's actually a good idea," I said sipping my drink. "Surprisingly," Gladion mumbled. I glared at him while I kicked his leg. He just glared back. "So?" Sun asked again. "Sure," I answered.

"Lillie! Come on!" Gladion yelled standing in the doorway. "I can't find my bag!" I said in panic. "Isn't it on the table?" Sun asked me. "No, I already checked," I answered. "Bathroom?" Gladion asked. "No, why would it be there!? Can you guys please help instead of standing there!?" I yelled frustrated. "Did you leave it somewhere? Like the library?" Sun asked as he opened the closet. "No, I still had it when had lunch," I said scanning the room once more. "Dammit! We can't leave without it, Lunala's Pokéball is in there!" I said. "Got it," Gladion said calmly. "Where was it!?" I said grabbing the bag. "In the bathroom".

"Crap, we're late!" I said looking at the big crowd. "Well it's your fault," Gladion said to me. "I know, I'm sorry," I replied looking down. "Let's just make a round," he continued. "Alright. Should we stay together or split up?" I asked. "Let's split up, we'll meet here after an hour," Gladion responded. "I'll go that side," Sun said pointing to the left. "I'll check the boulevard," I responded. "Than I'll do the beach," Gladion finished. "Be back in an hour!" Gladion said one more time to make sure. "Got it!"

Gladion's POV

It wasn't that crowded on the beach. Most people were still checking out the stalls on the boulevard before picking a spot for the fireworks. I walked in silence, listening to the conversations that reached my ears. "No way! I'm sitting over there! That's where all the cool kids sit, but not like you'd know anything about it," a small boy whined to his mother. I felt sorry for the mother. That kid sounded like a brat. "Oh, my, god! Did he really say that!? What a loser!" a girl said to her friend with a fake British accent. There's just one question in my mind. Why? Why do all these people want to be like the rest? That's just plain boring.

15 minutes left. I looked up at the sky, which was filled with stars. If Moon was here, she would first drag me anywhere, and then be super excited about the stars. So annoying. So cute.

Then someone bumped into me. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" a female voice apologized. I looked up, hoping it was Moon, but of course, that would just be too good to be true. "Hmpf," I answered standing up. I was about to walk further, when a voice from behind spoke up.

"Gladion?"

I don't really have something to say, actually. I hoped you liked the chapter!
Comments and votes would make this human being very happy ;P

~Sapphire

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro