20. Reunited Once More

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It all seemed like a dream to Nur. So much happened in the short period since she met a ghost in an abandoned castle. When she thought back, the highlight was learning about the Naga realm.

"I still can't believe your mother is the Nagi queen," she said to Gesar. The two of them were sitting on a porch swing. "But I'm glad she is. Only she could've helped you reunite with your soul."

He didn't say anything, just hugged her closer to him. Those were some of the scariest moments of their lives. They turned into the happiest, though. That was all that mattered. Since Gesar was back in the world of the living, she had been playing the role of his guide.

The first thing she did, was to buy a small house in Tibet because she knew she could never leave the place. It had always been the home of her heart. Besides, it was the only place where Gesar could live a life of obscurity. In a valley hidden among the Himalayas, no one cared where they came from.

"I don't ever want to let you go," he leaned in and whispered into her hair. "Even an eternity with you won't be enough to make up for the time we lost."

"Let's not think about the past."

The future belonged to them, and they would have ample opportunities to show just how much they loved each other.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro