Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Please vote, comment and share 💞

Donald
I have been working extremely hard for the past days. Not because I want to but because I have to.

I have to strengthen my knowledge on the businesses I owned across the globe just because I cant and don't want to agree to the fact that my girlfriend is more knowledgeable than I am when it comes to what we both deal in; business.

I mean who is a girl and what guts does she have to know more than I do? She might have come from a richer family than I but that doesn't make her less of a girl?

I am Donald Rocker.Ruthless when it comes to business. Charming when it gets to those I love and not at all considerate when im digusted by one's actions.

I just took over my father's businesses about a couple of years ago. That was right after I was done with college. Its not that dad is too old to manage the business because he is as fit as a fiddle.

The man could just do a lot of things my weak self could not do. But all the same, he resigned from office.

He feels his son is too carefree and irresponsible to do anything.

He thinks if I got something right under my nose and is given the responsibility to take care of it, I will at least sit down on my butt and forget all the useless things (parting, gambling, racing.....) a young adult like me had to do.

And well, it worked. Dad has always been a smart one. I hardly think of those things I used to do now since there is always work to do. "The family name now rests on you son!" my dad advised.

To get things to move in the right path,I did what I felt I was to have done a long time ago.

I got rid of most of my friends when I took over business since they were all bad news and now, dad is proud of me.

He is happy his son was now back to his senses and on the right track.

But the thing is, I am not so proud of myself.

I am not so happy with myself. The lady that happens to capture my heart is better than I am, meaning that I am dump.

At least that's what I believed.

Ary, my personal assistant walked into my office looking hot as always.

Krazy and I aren't married yet but i adored her to the extent that cheating on her felt like adultery.

"Bro, this girl has totally got you whipped." My youngest brother always mocked me referring to Krazy as 'this girl.'

And yeah, I believe him. Though he cracks that as a joke, there was more seriousness to it. I mean with the seduction my assistant has placed on my table for the last couple of years, I mean I should have been in her pants for the eighth time by now.

But it was strange that a well-know college playboy in my school days is able to keep his hands to himself. I'm sometimes amazed to the extent that I take a close look at myself in the mirror and whisper to my reflection,"Is this really you Donald?"

Blinking continuously at my reflection, I reply.

Of course it is I. I laughed at the myself when I was found answering my own question.

"Sir,this was delivered in your name some minutes after your arrival this morning," Ary said.

"Place it over there and leave," I informed sounding ruder than I expected. But as usual, the bitch isn't moved by my words.

Polite or impolite, she is still the assistant who wanted to seduce her boss.An assistant who I could never get rid of till a saviour came soon.

You also have a meeting in 30 minutes siirrrr..... just in case it slipped your mind." Ary, my secretary, informed me seductively flipping her hair to the right thus, exposing the left side of her neck and biting her lower lip as well.

Her hipped boobs stare into my face just like they always do.

My eyes linger on her entire body in disgust. I don't know but i just feel like throwing up at this particular time.

But something is not right. Is it that Ary isn't beautiful or its only that I have the eyes for just one precious lady? I believe even if she strips naked one day, I wont be moved to the slightest point. I just didn't get why she won't let me be.

I remember I spoke to dad about her some months ago. I wanted to fire her but dad told me if I did I wouldn't get anyone to her standards.

True to that, I opened room for persons interested in her position when she had taken sometime off work and all of them were nothing I could write home about.

'But why God? Why will you give so much brains to someone who want to destroy me and torture my senses,' I cry out loud.

I have a meeting in 30 minutes so I prepare to get to the conference room. I stare at the envelope, for sometime and wonder what its content is.

Glancing my brown-leathered watch on my left wrist, I realise I still have sometime to check out the content before rushing to the meeting.

Slowly and carefully, I opened the envelope just like a gentleman will do.
Making sure that none of the sides were torn...apart from the part supposed to be opened.

Curiosity set in as I still haven't got my hands on the content. There is a smaller envelope wholly taped in the envelope I have just opened.

Feeling a bit stressed, I sit in my office couch and try opening the taped envelope but it just wouldn't tear.

This isn't something I could do with my fingers. I needed a scissors, or better still a cutter, I concluded.

Luckily for me, I find one in my drawers and cut the parcel open.

What I saw shattered my heart into pieces. I was heart broken. It was as if someone had pierced my heart with a sharp object. Words couldnt explain what I felt.

All i know was that tears had began pouring out of my eyes just like a lady will mourn her dead husband.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro