Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Donald
Up until now, i didnt know if Krazy remembered me at all. I didnt want to bother her with anything that will cause her stress or any more pain.

She was discharged after the results were out because the doctors found nothing that could explain her memory loss.

This was two days ago.

Her mum had been contacted after she was ready to be discharged and i decided to leave the hospital before she came around and saw me in her daughter's room.

At about the time i was prepared to go after telling  Krazy i had some important meeting at the office, her mum also entered the room.

I bowed my head in fear when she looked straight into my eyes.

"I thought i warned you to stay away from my daughter?"

If Krazy hadn't interferred in the situation at that instant i guess i would have been shamefully thrown out of the hospital by security.

Mrs Mazze was friendly alright but she wasnt one to joke about what concerns her daughter at all.

Now Krazy and I were in my apartment.  I had suspended all my meeting and had the most important ones online.

I wanted to spend more time with her and take care of her.

Alex was also becoming a pain in the neck and i didnt know what to do anymore. She was around most of the time with the excuse of coming to see her bestfriend.

She always came in slutry dresses and made sure to be all over the house.

I could clearly see the look of disgust on my girlfriend's face but i understood she couldnt get her out of the house just like that. I mean she was her bestfriend.  They had been friends since kindergarten.

If Krazy couldnt do it, who was I, Donald, to take the bitch out of the house?

I just had to find the right time to tell Krazy about what happened. I know full well that it will be difficult for her to contain but i just have to do it before Alex did.

It was evening and Krazy lay in bed. She hadnt said much to me since her return from the hospital and i was worried but i didn't want to push her hard. I wanted to take my time with her. She had suffered enough for us,our relationship.

I climbed into the bed as she lay staring at th roof and pulled her into me so that her head lay on my chest.

That was the least i have been able to do for the past few days. At least she didnt pull away from me and that was enough.

I knew soon and very soon she will get used to us again. I wished she remembered us soon so that we can live on.

I missed her. I missed my girlfriend. I missed my intelligent heiress.

"Baby, i want hamburgers." She pouted.

This was the first time she had ever asked for something from me and i was surprised.

I looked at her to be sure of what i heard when i met her eyes.

Please.... she said pleading.

Okay let me order some for you. I said.

I picked my cell and called but it was not going through.

I guess it was quite late.

The only way to get it was to walk to the shop nearby.

Baby..... let me make you some pancakes rather. Just the way you like them okay.

Tomorrow ill get you the burgers. Please.

She shook her head and looked like she was in tears.

The look on her face was so adorable that i giggled.

Okay lets get dressed and go get some,i told her with smiles on my face.

She engulfed me in a hug and that amazed me.

This accident was actually a good one, i thought.

Krazy changed into a pair of jeans and a tan top. Her hair was pretty much messed up from lying in the bed so she brushed it a little and tied it into a bun. I wanted to ask her the reason behind her dying her hair but i decided i will let it go since this colour also made her look good. In fact it looked better than the previous i bet.

She slipped her cute feet into a pair of slippers just at the front of our door and went out.

I followed her out and together, we walked hand in hand to the shop.

Her hands felt wierdly smaller than usual but i just brushed the thought off.

We got the burgers and turned to leave after i had paid the guy behind the counter.

"Won't you get some for yourself?" She asked and i looked at her confusingly.

That was when i realised she had a little problem so i decided to reply her.

"I dont eat hamburgers," I said softly.

"Oh..." she mutted and bowed her head sadly. She had stopped muching on the hamburger she held before and had lowered her steps a little.

Hey, you dont need to feel bad. Im not complaining and i never will,i said to her.

I put a finger under her chin and raised her head to look into her eyes. They were teary and she was at the verge of crying.  I brought her into me and hugged her tightly. She sobbed silently and it broke my heart. Since the accident, she remained really vulnerable and i promised myself to do everything to make her happy.

When her sobs had subsided, i wiped the tears on her face and looked into her eyes.

"I love you Donald,thank you." She said taking me off guard.

Old Krazy hardly told me she loved me till i said it.

Who knew accidents could work miracles such as these.

I had fallen in love with her all over again.

I brushed my lips over hers kisssing her   deeply. She tasted so different but i couldnt make it out. She kissed me back calmly.

We were so engrossed in what we were doing to the extent that we forgot that it was very late.

Before we could split, the rains started to pour down from nowhere in particular.

Hey guys!!! Y'all have been missed. Hope you enjoyed this chapter too.

Dont forget to vote⭐
Comment📝
& share📳📳📳

If you are not following too. Feel free to do so. I follow back. Love you too💋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro