Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alex
At first i didnt want to go to the hospital at all. But after thinking through, i decided that the best thing to do was to go there.

Obviously, Donald was going to be there and i will get to be with him at least for sometime.

I wanted to finish the job by killing my best friend. I just wanted her totally out of the picture. I wanted her dead so that i could finally have Donald all to myself.

I stood there thinking of how to kill her. Weighing the chances i had, i finally settled on releasing the drip in large quantities.

I was about doing that when the door opened leavung me to stand on the spot.

Oh my God! I whispered to myself. Had i been caught red handed.

Gathering enough courage, i turned to the door and realised that it was Donald who had come in.

He looked sexy as hell even though it was obvious he was stressed out.

His eyes puffy, his clothes nof irones properly and his hair unkempt. He actually looked like a street boy i would say.

He looked at me suspiciously. He was lost in thought when i broke the silence.

"Its a puty she had to go through such a thing right," i said to Donald.

My goal was to break him down completely. I wanted him to feel guilty. To blame himself for qhat had happened and finally to feel like he wasn't any better for Krazy so that he would leave her and then i can have her all to myself.

However, this didn't work.

The bitch had to wake up and then ruin everything.

Ruin.... i actually thought she had ruined my plans when i later confirmed that she had lost her memory.

She rather had made my plan of guilt much more easier.

At the moment ,i just had to make sure she never remembers a thing even if i couldn't kill her she could start a new life without my Donald.

I was happy but played the sad, heartbreaken bestfriend.

I just couldn't get why Donald wouldnt give up just yet.

I mean if Krazy had left him and this town, they must have sure had some serious issues which will not be solved even if she remebers him.

Knowing Krazy, she would never ever forget what had happened between them.

I spoke to Donald calmly. He was crying when i went to meet him in the hallway and i was so heartbroken.

Why couldnt he just look at me?

Why couldnt he give me a chance?

What at a did Krazy have that i did not have?

It wasnt like Krazy was prettier than i was, she was just richer and that was all.

I tried to take advantage of him by convincing him to forget about Krazy and get along with me but he rose his voice at me.

Not being able to control my temper, i also rose my voice at him.

Screaming about what had happened bwtween us last night only for Mrs Mazze to overhear our conversation.

What the fuck! All my plans were now messed up.

I might want to get rid of Krazy but i dint want anyone to suspect my hatred for her.

Mrs Mazze cant lose her trust in me i cried silently.

Aunt.... its ...... i stammered.

"I heard it all Alex. Save your comments gor later because i dont want any other explanations. Everything was clear and sound. I mean i thought my daughter was like a sister to you? " she said.

"Mrs.....," i began admist tears.

Hold it there! She said rudely shutting me up totally.

"And as for you... she said pointing her idex finger at Donald.

I dont want to see you anywhere near my daughter is that clear?

Because if i do..... youll forget me being rich and see me as the master of corruption.

I will make sure you rot in jail if you go an inch close to her. " Mrs .Mazze warned.

But maaaamm......Donald tried talking to her but Mrs Mazze did not listen.

You shameless piece of shit. Mrs Mazze said silently although we heard and walked away.

I was so happy now.

Donald has been banned from getting close to Krazy. Now was my perfect time to strike.

I was going to make him mine.

Hey guys!!!
Hope y'all are good.
Dont forget to vote⭐
Comment 📝
&share 📳📳📳

Much love✊

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro