1 of December.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I realized 28 of November is going to be Sunday the year this is based on. FUCK! Lets pretend it was Friday? I promise I'll pay more attention to the dates from now on! I'm so so sorry for this mistake I made.
()()()()()()()()

"Hey," Wends says, stepping into the yard.

"Holy fuck! Wendy is a faggot."

One of the idiot boys. Oh fuck off already, you don't even know us. Go to your own class.

"And that is your business how?" Wends asks.

"Fag!"

Another one?

"Do you need an appointment? Last I saw, Wens wasn't a cigarette," Stan says, casually leaning back on the wall.

He gets something of the ground.

"This is a fag, however, Wens is a human being," he says, thrashing the cigarette.

Wends turns to Stan with a smile, thanking him silently before waving and turning to me.

"Hey! Bebe!" She says.

I wave at her with a smile.

"Hi Wends," I say.

She runs a couple of steps to get to me.

"I like the hat," I say.

She takes it off to show this time, it isn't hiding her hair.

"You look really pretty with short hair," I say.

She blushes, hiding her face.

"Anything else new?" I ask.

She steps back, immediately, I see, what it is.

"Okay. There are your boobs?" I ask.

She laughs.

"I got a binder ages ago but decided I'm finally confident enough. I wanted to feel a little more homely. Because I've been feeling like a boy a lot more these days and wanted to, you know, look the part," Wends says.

"Oh. Okay," I say.

"I'll probably get a new jacket. This is not my thing, plus, it's a little uncomfortably small," Wends says.

"Are you gonna change everything now?" I ask.

He(?) puts his cap back on.

"Like. Do you identify as Wendell right now? I didn't have the time to ask," I say.

"Yeah," he says.

"Oh. Okay," I say.

I smile.

"You know I got something as well? Not as drastic of a change but I wanted to show you," I say.

I show my bag and the sewed on pansexual flag.

"That's really cool looking," Wends says.

"Thanks. Kenny thought of the idea since his parka has a hole. I fixed it by making the pansexual flag on it. Like, I put a pansexual flag just like this on it. He's really happy with it. Just wait and see," I say.

"How did you even become such good friends?" Wends asks.

"It started a morning when we were 12 and I woke up in his bed. I won't go into detail about the night. Lets just say, both of us liked the night. Anyway. I joked about it and Kenny joked back. I thought I'd ask him on a date, as sort of a 'fuck you. I have the last word.' So, we went on it and found out we have a lot in common, including the agreement Kyle's ass must have been amazing to fuck. Anyway. We both thought to meet up again and it happened, yet again, it lead into an okay night. Well, we kept talking and found out that we both like flirting with random people to see their reaction. So we went around town, flirting with random people. It was the most fun I had in a while. We started acting like a couple as a joke when we were 13 and a half to nearly 14. I was a lot of fun and we've been meeting up ever since. He even came on my doorstep, when he got to fuck with Kyle and told me that yes, his ass was good to fuck, which was an amazing night," i say, laughing by the end of it.

"So basically you became friends by fucking?" Wendy asks.

"Yes," I say.

"Fucking practice is going to start soon. Why? I don't want to have to get into that dress," Kyle says, quite loudly, to Kenny.

"Kyle. Listen, I have black leggings and a white small dress. You can't actually say yours is harder to work with," Kenny says.

"Okay. Have you tried putting in enough so for your chest to look like a pregnant woman's boobs. What about the pregnancy stomach? I gets really fucking tight. And moving in it is a nightmare. I'm supposed to walk, sit and other things with it. You are standing and waving your hands. Don't come talk to me about a hard role," Kyle says.

"At least you know how to deal with pregnancy now," Kenny says.

"I have a dick, I'm male. I cannot get pregnant. It's against the laws of biology," Kyle says, clearly annoyed.

"If you get a woman pregnant?" Kenny asks.

"That won't happen! I'm fucking gay, dude! Clearly you'd enjoy the goddamn role then, I'm sure that'll happen to you with how fact you're jumping between women," Kyle says.

"Are you accusing me of not using a condom?" Kenny asks.

"No, I'm not. Look. Those things break. And there is a small possibility that it doesn't work. You don't need more than that small possibility and then you might be left with a baby you in no way have the money to actually handle! Sure, abortion but not everyone wants that and it needs to be respected," Kyle says.

Kenny looks as if someone had just told him he will die in two years.

"That won't happen," Kenny says.

"How do you know?" Kyle asks.

"Lets not talk about this. Please Kyle," Kenny says.

"Will do," Kyle says, looking embarrassed by his explosion at Kenny.

"And practice! Lets go!" I say, trying to get their attention off of the thing happening.

"Yeah, lets go. Last one in is a rotten egg!" Wends says.

Most of them run in, leaving Kyle alone.

"Did I say something wrong?" He asks.

"No, not really. Kenny just didn't want to talk about it," Wends says.

"I guess... I can be too straight forwards at times," Kyle says, embarrassed.

"No no, it was a good thing. Kenny just wasn't ready," I say.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro