17 of November

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I like being calm, the song is calming in my opinion. So, deal with it. (Smut ahead. Sorry for not understanding gay sex that well...) BTW. WHO THE FUCK TALKS ABOUT DICK SIZE WHILE FUCKING? YOU ARE VERY WEIRD IF YOU DO. Also... I'm sorry for making Craig so kind... I don't like mean people and I don't like writing people as too mean. So, it's OOC, I know... I'm sorry. Can we pretend he is kinder with Tweek?
()()()()()()()()()

There is silence in the house. Well, the noice of Tweek sipping coffee can be heard but it's no matter for me. It's as silent as he gets, so, I can count it as silence.

I get up to put the lights out. More like put the ceiling light off. I don't feel like putting any other light off. Why did I even get up to put it out anyway? I don't have the energy to get away anyway. So why do it?

The whole realization is so close to making me cry, just a little. If I don't have the energy to do anything, why do I do it? I don't need to bother but I still do...

"W-What are you doing?" Tweek asks, putting his cup to the side.

"Putting the ceiling light off," I say, putting it off just after finishing the sentence.

"Wh-oh, you got them working?" Tweek asks.

He look at the fairy lights, amazed. His smile makes me feel something, just like it always has, he doesn't smile enough.

"Oh, the lights? Yeah, just yesterday. There was this part we hadn't put in," I say.

"Wow."

I sit back on the bed with my book.

"You're *gah* smiling. I'm honored," Tweek says.

"Drink your coffee, you spaz," I say.

There is just a moment of silence before Tweek speaks up,

"What are you reading?"

I show him the front of the book, getting back to it. Surprisingly, I feel him put his chin on my shoulder. When I look over, he is reading with me.

"You're *gah* creeping me out. You don't normally look so happy," Tweek says.

I roll my eyes, turning the page.

"I know this story *gah* you might like- it's in my bag," Tweek says.

There is something about the fact Tweek is as calm as he gets and still he is bouncing like crazy.

I take Tweek's bag, taking the papers that look out of place out there.

"Did you make this?" I ask.

"Maybe," he says.

I look through it fairly quickly.

"Oh. That's really cute," I say.

Tweek keeps sipping his coffee, as if waiting for more to be said.

"I like the idea, I mean, it's not like you, but I like it," I say.

"It's old," Tweek says.

"No wonder it's like it is. It sounds old but to be honest, I really like it," I say.

He looks sort of proud of himself, it's always nice to see him a little more confident than most of the time.

"Thanks for showing me," I say.

I put it back into his bag, closing it.

"Are you staying the night?" I ask.

"Y-Yeah," Tweek says.

"Are you out of coffee?" I ask.

"Y-Yeah," he says.

I get the coffee container from my drawer and give it to him.

"There you go then," I say.

He gets some, shaking a little. I take that hand, keeping it in its place.

"Don't stain your clothes," I say.

I help him pour it, then put the rest back on my drawer.

"Thank you," Tweek says.

I lay down, starring up at the ceiling. He looks me in the eye, taking a deep breath.

"I swear to God. If you pass out like you use to," I say.

He kisses me, closing his eyes. I'm a weirdo but I don't really close my eyes. Doesn't happen naturally. Why should I then?

I pull him closer, making sure the coffee cup will not fall over and burn me again. Surprisingly, he doesn't pull away. Which normally means one thing.

"Today? Really?" I ask.

Tweek blushes immediately... which is funny. My face doesn't get red, no matter the amount of degrees. No matter the situation. It's always the same color. But Tweek blushes too easily.

"Maybe," he says.

I roll my eyes, getting to sitting.

"But Stripe is here. Not in front of the child," I say.

"He has witnessed worse," he says.

I sigh and get up, looking at Stripe.

"I'm sorry for what you're about to witness," I say.

I turn the cage around, putting a cloth on the other side of it, the end that is now facing us.

"You okay?" I ask.

Obviously no answer. Which leaves me to get back on the bed, starring at Tweek.

"We gonna go full on or-?" I ask.

Tweek shrugs and I get closer, kissing him again. This time, I start going at the buttons of his shirt while kissing him. Which is, honestly, a talent I've learned purely through sex.

I take his shirt off, accidentally making him fall over on this back, his knee lands just between my legs.

"I-I'm sorry," Tweek says.

"No worry," I say.

I bite into his shoulder, or the soft spot I know the exact place of by now.

"Probably gonna leave a hickey," I say.

"It has happened before," Tweek says.

I nod my head, getting at his jeans.

"Why not wear pants for ones in your fucking life?" I ask.

"I wasn't expecting this to go here," Tweek answers.

I roll my eyes, finally getting his jeans off.

"We've talked about this, jeans annoy me to death," I say.

I take my pants off, easily.

"You see?" I ask.

Tweek rolls his eyes as I get the lube from the drawer without even looking, another skill I learned from fucking.

"Remember the safe word?" I ask.

He nods.

"It's been a while. This is gonna hurt a lot," I say, looking guiltily at him.

"I know," Tweek says.

I start with the first finger, which still is nothing. Second finger gives just a bit of a hiss.

"Does it hurt too much?" I ask.

"No," Tweek says.

I nod, scissoring like a little before the third one.

"Okay," Tweek says.

"You sure?" I ask.

He nods. I sigh and pull them out, replacing with my dick.

"Need time to get used to it?" I ask.

He nods, his face as if he bit into a rotten lemon. Which must be far less on the pain level.

"I wanna try someday," I say.

"Being a bottom?" He asks.

"Yeah. It looks painful but I want to know for sure, how painful it is," I say.

He nods, keeping still for a moment.

"You can move," he says.

I do as he told me, he keeps a hold of the end of my bed, not even bothering to hide any of his moans. I roll my eyes and take his dick, pumping.

"Gah! shit," Tweek says.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Y-Yeah," he says.

I continue on, soon enough Tweek comes with a long moan. Which is far longer than I remember it being. Just in seconds, I come as well.

"Glad you got tested," Tweek says.

"Yeah, I'd use a condom otherwise," I say.

"I love you," he says.

"Love you too," I say.

I hug him, hearing his breathing slow down. So I put the covers over us, trying to fall asleep as well. Before I do though, I put the lights out.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro