Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was 12 days since Phil Lester had left Dan to go to Manchester. Dan didn't want to do anything. He sat around, crying. Phil didn't even have time to say goodbye...

It was pretty much over for Dan. School was coming to an end, and he wished that his time with Phil hadn't.

Dan walked into his messy room. He'd not been in there other than for sleeping. On his desk, was a note, addressed to Dan.

It read

Dear Dan,

This probably hurts you too much for you to bare. I don't know when you'll read this, but I'll be waiting. It's kinda dumb, but this is a scavenger hunt!!! Kind of...

{1}
Go to the place where I first met you when I knew you were Dan Howell and Dan from the register.

Dan walked out of his house. His hair was curly, his clothes were crumples and his eyes  looked dead. It was only a short walk to where he was meant to be, but it didn't mean that he was safe from other people seeing who he was and where he was going.

When he arrived, he stood at the gate, and looked around. A small, metallic green envelope was tucked a crack by the gate near the school.

Dear Dan,

You've already come so far! Next clue is here:

{2}
Go to the place we had our first kiss.

Dan tucked the second envelope in the pocket of his hoodie. He took a brisk walk to the Starbucks on Main Street, and went to order. He ordered his usual, and asked for the name "Dan Howell" on the cup.

They called his name, and handed him the drink and another note taped to the cup.

As he sat down, he read the note whilst drinking his coffee.

Dear Dan,

This was such a difficult stunt to pull off. You would not believe it! Anyway...

{3}
Go to the house of the boy who had my life before you, and who could never mean as much to me as you do.

Another walk, and this time to the nicer area of the city. Dan knocked on Jack's door. No response. He rang the doorbell. No response.

Dan pulled the letter out again, and realised he hadn't read the back.

P.S. Ring the doorbell 3 times, knock twice, and go to the back door!

Great. More effort. He followed the instructions, and when he went round the back, there was another envelope.

Dear Dan,

This is the last one!

{4}
Go to the place where we said goodbye.

"Mum?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Can you take me to the train station, please?"

"Why?"

"Please, mum?"

"Fine..."

There was one last envelope for Dan, handed to him by the man at the ticket office.

Dear Dan,

I'm sorry. I didn't want to tell you this way, but I feel bad now.

{5}
14 days after I leave, go to our tree, at 10:00 am. Don't be late. I love you, Howell.

2 boring, bland days passed, without anything happening. Dan went to school, and was effectively alone again. No one cared like Phil did. It didn't matter anyway; he wanted to see his boyfriend again.

When 10:00am rolled round, Dan was at the tree in his back garden. Their tree, with D+P carved into it. After a few minutes, Dan got bored.

Then, a very shy and 'secretive' Phil fell out the tree, and onto Dan. Dan was astonished.

"Ph-"

Phil pulled him into a kiss, followed by a hug. It was as if every second was their last, and Dan hoped it wasn't.

"Clue number 6?"

"What? Are there more? Oh for gods sake..."

"Nah I'm joking. Cmon. Let's go get ice cream!"

So they did. They spent their day together. They were happy. Once a month, Phil would make his mum drive him back to London, or he'd catch the train back, all to see Dan. Dan would do and did the same for Phil.

They were happy.

It was 5 years later. Dan was packing his stuff up, so he could move in with Phil. As he was packing up all his bedding, he found one final letter from Phil.

Dear Dan,

I hope our love never dies. I will always care about you, yeah? You may have kept your identity a secret from me, but it's okay. Because I have a secret too! I made a YouTube channel!

Now I don't know when you'll be reading this, as I know you never tidy your room.

If I've already left, and your reading this, then I already have 251+ subs! Woohoo!

Search it:

AmazingPhil

!!!

I love you, and I promise to be your Phillion if you'll be my Danasaur.

Yours truly,

Phil Lester (The year is 20XX)

Dan put the letter in his pocket, as he put the last box in the moving van.

Phil was waiting for him at the apartment they had chosen.

It took hours, days, weeks for Dan to unpack, but Phil was patient, and always watching and caring about every single thing that Dan owned.

When Phil pulled out the secret letter, he smiled, and put it back where he found it.

"PHIL MICHAEL LESTER!"

"Yea?"

"WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS MY CEREAL?"

"Oops..."

"If I didn't love you so much, I would've kicked you out years ago."

"You would never!"

"No, Philly, I wouldn't..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro