Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Before everything happened, I remember how things were liked before he was even arrested.

We were happy, we were okay, and we had lives that weren't that perfect, but were still happy.

I'm happy now, but I still do tressure and remember all my friends and the staff members that worked in that orphanage. My old orphanage, which I still cry to every night, with just the thought that it isn't standing anymore.

There was just one question that haven't been answered.

There was this boy there that mostly everyone knew through another boy named Andre. I've never interacted with him, but I did get a good look of him this one time.

I remember a warm morning before everything went downhill. I was looking for my friend, Jane. But then I heard whimpering and muttering coming from behind a bookshelf.

Curious me walked over and peeped my head.

I saw him reading a book. It was a strange looking brown book with a beautiful font on the spine. 'Prevention,' it wrote.

He also looked tired. I don't know why, but he did. A few nights ago he was happy and a ray of sunshine, from what I saw. Back then, the rumors of him and Andre's brother was popular. I believed them just cause all my friends did.

I really wish I hadn't.

But now he was all tired and gloomy, like something was inside his mind. I didn't know what, but it was. He was reading a prevention book, but I didn't know why. He just looked sick, and a little scared.

I thought it was because of the rumors.

And shit, I wish I didn't.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro