Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We were at recess.

My friend, Gia had just pushed me away to go with this pretty group of girls. She said that she didn't need me anymore, and that I was nothing but a waste full of memories.

I guess she was right.

Because with our years of being friends, I shared so many memories with her and many smiles that it seemed like it was uncountable. I never thought she'd turn out to be this kind of person.

I felt like a total fool when she left. I saw her join the pretty blondes and brunettes. And I was just there, not wanting to be seen or heard from anymore.

And I fucking believed we could still be friends.

I was running with my class when it happened. We heard shaking and screaming from other classrooms. We all thought it was normal, and that we should just follow earthquake protocal.

But then we heard people getting out of their class and our teacher took the risk and opened the door to see why everyone else wasn't following protocal. It turns out it was for life.

She quickly went back to the classroom as soon as she turned around, her skin grew pale. When she turned around, we all heard a bomb go off and thats when she yelled at everyone to run.

I still remember her pale face.

We did what we were told, and I saw a teacher run out of her own classroom unlike our's. The teacher we had stayed and made sure everyone got out before she did.

I saw a brown haired boy with brown eyes who made sure everyone got out quickly. I didn't recognize who it was, until he turned around. My face dropped when I realized it was the infamous boy from the rumours.

And so I ran, and damn, I remember how scared I was.

People were breaking windows to get out because many exits were blocked by boulders and some floors were wide open because of bombs.

I was running until someone had accidentally knocked me to a classroom. I was injured because of the broken glass, on which I guessed someone broke into. I looked behind and noticed the outside where more people ran.

I was wondering why no one ran this way yet, until I saw the many bombs that were being thrown that way. I had to get up, but every part of my body was hurting because of the broken glass.

I was about to crawl myself and run until a boulder fell on top of my legs, breaking both of them. I still remember how loud my screams were and the many tears that fell out of my eyes.

I desperately called for someone to come and help me, but everyone was too busy running for their lives. I then saw Gia.

I called out for her and she noticed. We looked at each other and I begged for her to help me out of there. More bombs were getting thrown where I was at. And the ceiling parts that the boulder crashed through were about to fall on my head. It was only a matter of time before I would pass.

I looked at her, and she looked at me.

I wish I had the idea that Gia never cared about me earlier.

She ran away after looking at me and she left me there with more pain in me. I watched her run away with the rest of the orphanage. One last tear fell from my eye before a ceiling part fell on me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro