10 December

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Herr Stiefel, 

Rentier, first of all, let me express my profound sorrow over the loss of your son. He was one of the kindest, most respectful young men I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Hermann and I grieve over this tragedy greatly. We wish all the best for you and everyone in your home. 

I do not know if you will wish to hear this, but Wendla Bergmann has also passed on. Not by her own hand, but by that of a physician that has completed the most savage act of malpractice conceivable upon her. She and her unborn child lie under the cemetery ground of Saint Peter's Church, one right beside the other as they would have been in life.

As for Melchior, he mourns your son greatly. He and Moritz were the best of friends, though no one really ever understood how or why. After his passing, I have witnessed a drastic change in my son. He seemed to act less like himself with each passing day. It has been difficult for us at home, but I know it must be much worse for you, being his parents and all. I hope all is well and that Moritz's memory is cemented in joy for all of you.

Warmest Regards,

Fanny Gabor

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro