~3~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Peter,

Morning kid, I hope you slept well. I'm still not used to this whole letter thing, I don't even know why I'm doing it, you're not going to see them, though you feel the same way about yours. 

I don't think you've ever been late to school, you're always so good about it. 

You seem to really like MJ, I remember hearing you talk about her to Ned in your room. The way you talk about her, it's clear that you like her.

I wish I was there, to spend time with you, Pep, and Morgan… It's weird, not being there… How did you break one of Morgan's toys, what were you doing kid? Also make sure you get Pepper dark chocolate, it's her favorite.

It's not too bad here, obviously it's nothing like the tower or our house, but it's nice. And as for being happy… I wouldn't say happy, but I'm okay. I miss you all, I wish I was there… I do miss you kid, I miss you a lot. I think about you all the time… I think about how you're doing, what you're doing, I think about the person you might become, if you'll continue to be Spider-Man, if you'll join the Avengers… I think about the fact that I'm going to miss everything…

I kind of wish that I hadn't sacrificed myself, but I did it to save everyone, including you, Pep, and Morgan, and I wouldn't change that…

I miss you

-Tony

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro