(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

*actions*

// sound effect or flash//

I don't own Fairy Tail nor do I own the characters

Last time
When Natsu heard him say that he slowly turned around to face the fairy tail and sabretooth members and everyone went into shock as the once white sclera of Natsu's eyes had now turned black and the iris that was once a reddish brown was now a dark blood red and horns had started to form on his head and he said to them with his sharpened fang like teeth "Fairy tail was never my family, as to why I left it was because I wanted to find my real family which I did and if you ever try and talk to me again I will kill you are we understood" before disappearing from sight with Zeref in tow.

Now

After many months of quietness nothing happened Wendy and Gajeel had been starting to act weird but no one knew why. When one day sting and Rogue turned up at the guild and Wendy and Gajeel left with them leaving both Carla and panther lily behind after about 5 hours they both came back with a serious looks nodded to one another before going in different directions.

The next few days everyone was worried about the two. Erza, Lucy, happy, Carla, panther lily, Gray, Levy and Juvia were walking around town to get the events of the past few weeks out of their head but as they were walking they saw both of the dragon slayers with a bag packed headed for the outskirts of town, so they decided to follow. When they reached the edge of the forest they looked to be waiting for someone. Gray was about to go and ask them what they were doing when Erza yanked him back and said "don't blow our cover" and then they continued to observe the two.

Roughly 20 minutes later Gajeel said to Wendy "how long do they want to keep us waiting". Wendy frowned and nodded before saying "I know they told us to meet here and they don't even turn up on time remind me to sky dragon roar them into god damn fucking oblivion when I fucking see them". Gajeel smirked and said "I may just help you out with th- oh looks like you get to do it sooner then you expected their coming" the other fairy tail members looked shocked that the sweet and calm none violent Wendy just cuss and is angry at someone.

A few seconds later a "Hey Gajeel-san, Wendy-Chan" was heard and both dragon slayers looked in the direction with irritated looks while the other fairy tail members got suspicious when they saw who they were meeting. "SKY/IRON DRAGON'S ROAR" the two dragon slayers shouted their spells and the two people running towards them ducked down quickly before they were hit by the attack and then said "what the hell was that for?" Wendy looked at them angrily and said "you late Sting-san, Rogue-san" a sickly sweet smile that would make Mira proud present on her face.

"Okay I understand you Wendy-Chan but what about Gajeel-San" Sting said. "I got as bored of waiting as she did" the iron dragon slayer said before huffing and said "we should get going If we don't hurry up we aren't going to get on salamanders trail before the sun goes down" the other dragon slayers nodded serious looks adorning their faces before they started walking into the forest and out of sight of the group that was pursuing them.

The group that was following them was in shock and Erza said "they're going after Natsu we need to tell the Master" the others nodded but then Lucy said "but in the time that it takes for us to get to the guild we may have lost them so how will we find them again." Levy said "why not have the exceeds follow them from the skies" everyone nodded and the exceeds began their pursuit while the mages went back to the guild to inform them of the dragon slayers departure.

At the guild

Everything was going nicely and everyone was sat talking when the door was slammed open everyone stared at the door in shock to see a gasping Gray, Erza, Lucy, Levy and Juvia as soon as they caught their breathe they all ran up to Makarov and the said man had said to them "what is it you want you 5?" all five shared looks before nodding to Erza who said "it's about Gajeel and Wendy" at this Makarov got serious and said "what about them?" Erza took a deep breath and said "Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney, Gajeel Redfox and Wendy Marvell have all left magnolia in pursuit of Natsu Dragneel" at this the guild was in complete silence as no one dared to speak.

Makarov's eyes darkened and he said "I see.....*sigh*.......i knew something like this may happen but not this soon " he muttered the last sentence to himself before looking back at the guild in front of them and saying "I'm sorry but I'm afraid that there is nothing that I could do and none of you are to go after them" to say that the guild was surprised was an understatement they were downright shocked and angry that their master wasn't allowing to go and search for two of their own family.

After that Makarov walked into his office and looked at a painting on the wall and said "was my decision the right one Master Mavis". "A decision though wrong but made for the right reasons isn't considered bad it's called protecting what's close to you" a voice said and Makarov turned around and smiled slightly at the ghost of his first master.
Back with the dragon slayers

The four slayers had just reached the end of the forest and had decided to stay there the night. Both Carla and Happy nodded to one another before heading back. Once they were about a mile away Wendy turned to them and said "they're gone we can leave now" and the others nodded before continuing on.

After about 3 more hours of walking they were met by a thick fog and then a voice said "what are the four of you doing out here and away from your guild. They all looked in front of them and saw a figure in the fog that was becoming clearer as they walked towards the group of four. When they were close enough to be seen Wendy ran forward and hugged the figure, the figure was Taken back but hugged the girl and said "why are you all out here anyway?" rogue looked at the figure and said "looking for you Natsu-san isn't that obvious" the figure now identified as Natsu smiled at them and said "I'm glad to see the four of you but you really shouldn't have come" the four looked at each other before looking at Natsu who said "what?" and Sting said " lately we have all been getting these weird visions from before we met our dragons and we thought maybe you might know what is happening"

Natsu thought for a second and said "yes I do *sigh* come with me I think both myself and my brother would be best in discussing this" the group nodded and Wendy said "so you really weren't kidding when you said that Zeref was your brother" Sting and Rogue were shocked how come they didn't know this and Natsu shook his head and said "no I wasn't the same as how I didn't lie about the fact that I am END" the group nodded their head and Wendy said "how did you become END in the first place" Natsu smiled sadly and then turned to Wendy and said "I think my brother would be better at explaining that to you" Wendy nodded her head respectfully before leaving the subject for later.

After about another 30 minutes of walking they arrived at a camp area and there sat in front of a fire reading a book was none other than the dark wizard Zeref himself. When he heard footsteps he looked in the direction of the sound and saw not only Natsu but the other dragon slayers. He nodded to the five of them politely before saying "what a surprise what are you all doing so far away from your guilds" they then explained to Zeref about their visions and Zeref looked to be thinking about something.

He then said "well there's a reason behind that and that's because not only Natsu but the four of you as well are from 400 years in the past the same era where I was cursed trying to bring Natsu back ultimately creating END and becoming immortal" the group let the information soak in before asking if they could stay with the two of them of course both wizards nodded but said "yes however one condition is that you must remove your guild mark" after that all of them did just that and they all went to sleep for the night.

When Carla and Happy reached the guild they entered and told the others where they were only to be told that they weren't allowed to go after them.
Till next time

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro