Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

She came again the next day, now at noon. It wasn't a busy time, so it was just me and her at the shop.

"Excuse me, do you have some anti fungal spray for indoor plants ? My Monstera got brown spots on their leaves, it's because of the fungal infection, right ?" She asked me from outside the counter.

"Yes, you're right." I said to her, "Wait, I think I have what you're looking for.. It must be around here.." I said while looking for the anti fungal spray she was asking about at the corner shelf behind the counter. I searched for it for a while as she looked around the shop, waiting for me.

"Hey, what is this flower ? It's beautiful." She said, trying to reach the flower pot from the top shelf.

"Don't touch it ! It's poisonous !" I snapped at her as soon as I looked at the flower she was referring to, making her look at me startled.

"Uhm," I cleared my throat, "Yeah.. You won't be dead just by touching it," I said, feeling sorry for startling her, "But still, it's dangerous." I said again.

"You should read that warning sign." I pointed to the warning sign on the top shelf. 

"Oh, right.. Sorry," She muttered, "I didn't see that."

"This is your spray," I said, handing her the anti fungal spray that she needed, "Do you need anything else ?" I asked again, looking at her.

"No, thanks," She said, smiling at me, "So, how much ?" She asked, taking her wallet out of her bag.

"Ten thousand won," I said while packing her item.

"Uhm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you, though." I said again while processing her payment, "It's just, if you're not careful it can be dangerous."

"No worries, my bad I didn't read the sign," She smiled at me, putting the item inside her bag, "Thanks for warning me. Have a great day." She said again before leaving my shop.

"Have a nice day for you too, thanks and come again." I said to her, slightly bowed, and once again looked at her back until she was out of my sight.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro