3~Message, Friends And Abuse

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"True Caller app?" Maya asked and remembered that she has an account over there. "Yeah dear true caller app," Arjun answered pausing between each word. "Ohhh," she said making a face and moved the phone from her ear disconnecting the call. "Tired in such a less conversation?" Shubh asked chuckling loudly. "What's your problem? Shubh, don't be ashubh," Maya said rolling her eyes and Saanjh smiled. "I think this is a chance of a love story," Saanjh teased her and laughed along with Shubh. "No ways," Maya said and left from there and as she left, she got an SMS.

Private Number:
"Maya tumhare saaye na palat ke rakhdi meri kaaya 😂"

She shook her head in frustration and went from there.

**************SPLIT***************

Virat was standing on the second floor and saw Anjali sitting under a tree, he smiled and again took a chit and wrote something and threw it down directly at her and when he saw her unfolding it, he began to go downstairs. Anjali read the chit which said,

"Aasman se gira, khajoor mein atka, V.R."

Anjali shook her head. "Again a chit from him," she said to herself and looked up finding him by her eyes when he came from behind her and surprised her.

"Oh so it was you," she said. "Yes Anju ganju it was me," Virat told her messing up her hair. She got irritated. "Aeyy, don't you dare, and how you know my name?" she asked and his gaze went on the phone in her hand and he snatched it from her, she gasped and tried to take it away but he ran away with it and she ran after him, the students who played netball got irritated while the duo ran here and there. He smirked and climbed the ladder of the slide and she too climbed along with him sliding down from there.

They ran and ran until they were tired and he gave her her phone back. "Are you a kid to play such stupid games?" Anjali asked. "Yes, everyone has a kid hidden inside of them," Virat told her and she rolled her eyes and sat under the same tree which she sat earlier. "May I sit beside you?" he asked and she shrugged and nodded. He smiled and sat beside her. "No friends?" she asked. "My best friends are my siblings who I love a lot, seriously."

"How many are there?" Anjali asked. "Two elder sisters," he answered. "Hmm, you're a boy so why you have no friends at all? You know how boys are, they have a friend in every street," she said. "So do I," he said and the bell rung and they stood up and started going upstairs. They had a talk on the way. "How many siblings you have by the way?" he asked. "Umm one elder sister who's happily married and soon I will be an aunt,"Anjali said with her face glowing from excitement. Virat hit her by his shoulder teasing her.

"Ummhmmm, Anjuuu, wow yaar, so sweet, I wish my siblings too marry soon and make me a proud uncle," he said laughingly and she too laughed. "Idiot, in which grade they are?" she asked. " One is in 8th grade, her name is Maya, two years elder to me and another one is in first year of college," he told her. "You'll have to wait alot," she told him and shrugged. He smiled at her in response.

Tara's college was over and she stood up packing her things. Deep gave her a chit. "Keep my number, just in case."

He said and smiled, she too gave him a tiny fake smile and walked out of there.

Tara's POV:
This handsome young man is giving me his number when he barely knows me, there are other girls too, does he treats every girl like that only? Yes why not because I m not the only girl in the whole college. I walked out of the college and got on my bike and wore my helmet and rode away from there. As I was half way home, I saw a familiar car beside my bike, I knew it's my so called dad's car and ignored it.

I rode faster and reached. I got down the bike and locked it and went inside my room literally throwing myself on the bed covering myself with the duvet and slept thinking about the day.

End of POV.

Later at evening, Virat was riding his hover board when he collided with Ashwin. "Namaste dad," he said and rode his hover board away. "You are in 6th grade but your habits are like of a six year old, you still ride hover board," he said. "Oh c'mon dad, you're also the dad of three but you act as if you're only my dad and Maya Didi's dad." Virat went away rolling his eyes. Ashwin creased his eyebrows.

Tara went inside Ashwin's room to talk to Jhanvi but she wasn't there and only Ashwin was there. "Where is mumma?" she asked out of fear. "Out of the room," he answered rolling his eyes. "That's what I m asking, where?" she asked again and he stood up and came to her and held her arms. "I told you she's outside, go and check by yourself," he said and pushed her, her head collided with the wall.

She gasped as tears formed in her eyes and she faced the wall and began to hurt herself banging her head over it. "Why? Why you do this to me? Why all the love is given only to Maya and Virat? Why! Why why why?" she asked angrily banging her head again and again and he held her arm. "Because you are mad, get lost!" he said leaving her arm with a jerk but she didn't leave and stared at him blankly. "What are you looking at? Go!" he said and pushed her out of the room but Virat held her in time.

He looked at Tara and then angrily eyed Ashwin. "Ye Kya hai? Aapki saggi beti hi toh hai," he said angrily as Tara eyed him sadly. Maya and Jhanvi too came out of Maya's room hearing their shouting voices. "What happen?" Maya asked. "He pushed Tara didi," Virat told her. "Why? Why did you do so?" Maya asked folding her arms on her chest. Ashwin was about to speak but he cut him in between. "No why? Why did you do this? I have been watching since childhood that no one loves her, why?" Maya asked and on getting no response, she got angry.

"Kuchh poochho, to taalay lag jaatay Hain sab k munh pe yahan," Maya said angrily and went to Tara. "How did you got hurt?" she asked. "She herself hit her," Ashwin said. "Shut up! I m not asking you," Maya said. Jhanvi came forward and took the end of her saree and wiped the blood from her forehead. "Aah," Tara cried in pain and hugged her. "Mumma please come with me to my room, I just went to ask him about you but he angered on me," Tara told her. "Ashwin! Be in your limits!" Jhanvi shouted on him and took Tara to her room.

Maya and Virat too came inside. "Tara, my baby, you know what? The first baby is the one who's loved the most and not the smallest one," Jhanvi told her. "Haww mumma, very bad, tch tch tch," Virat joked and left the room. "Cheating," Maya too joked and went from there. "Yes mumma, I know you love me the most," Tara answered smilingly placing her head in her lao. "Hmm, so why did you hurt yourself?" she asked and Tara sat up. "I m getting hurt since childhood itself."

She said and began to cry. "Remember mumma, once in my childhood, I got hurt here on my forehead, on my cheeks, only slaps landed and not kisses, my eyes just cried, you remember mumma, look here at my neck, my breathes were stopped, my one hand broke in childhood and other got burnt..," Tara said but was cut in between. "Enough beta Tara, forget about it my bacha, you see, you will get such a life partner who will protect you and give you all the love from which you're deprived," Jhanvi told her and she shook her head.

"No one will ever marry a mad girl like me," Tara said cryingly and Jhanvi hugged her and tried to make her sleep. "M not sleepy," she repeated over and over again and Jhanvi got the first aid kit and cleaned her wound. "I will sing the lullaby I used to sing for you which was your favorite, chandni ke chamchay mein shehed le ke aao, la ke apni gurya jaisi Tara ko khilao," Jhanvi sung and Tara smiled and slept within sometime. Jhanvi cried looking at Tara who was still the same 9 year old scared girl from inside.

ardeep80
ArDeep
ArshaArdeep
ardeeplovers
WithLoveTalks
Sukorian
Mysteriouzz8
LostInnocentSoul

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro