8~Dance And Laughter

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Today only DeeRa)

Tara hugged Deep. "What happen Tara? Are you still shocked and scared from the forest incident? I won't let that goon do anything," he said and she sobbed. "He's not a goon, he's my father," she told him and he got shocked. She tightened the hug crying more and more. "What? Your father? Don't lie yaar Tara, he can't be your father, fathers aren't like that, fathers care for their daughters, their daughters are their princesses, their precious diamonds, how can he be your father? That goon threatened you right? He blackmailed you, right? Tell me where he lives, tell?"

Tara broke the hug as she said that and shook her head. "He is my father only Deep, unfortunately he's my father only," Tara said and he was shocked. "But then why does he treats you like this?" Deep asked and Tara sighed trying to calm herself. "I can't tell Deep," she said and leaned to the bed cryingly, he came closer and cupped her face. "No no, tell, if any problem is there I am there, why is he like that to you Tara?" he asked and she wiped her tears and held his hand between both her hands.

"Deep, do you trust me?" she asked with tears brimming in her eyes and he caressed her hair and nodded. "Then please give me some time so that I can trust you and all your friends fully, and then I will tell you that what's the problem, till then, please give me time, I can't trust you all so soon, I never had friends besides you all, so I need to trust you all fully," she said and he nodded. "Ok Tara okay, take as much time as you need, but don't ever think you're lonely, me and my gang is always with you," Deep said and she smiled and hugged him.

"Deep m so sorry for my behavior on the first day we met, my life was such that I don't trust anyone," she said. "It's okay," he said hugging her back and felt his shirt wetting from her non stop tears. "Tara?" he said and tried to break the hug but she hugged him even more tightly. "No," she said and he hugged her back even more tightly. "Ok ok, fine, cry so that your heart gets lighter," he said and she just kept sobbing in his arms.

*************SPLIT**************

Maya and Virat entered the house both at the same time and saw Ashwin but ignored him. "This is what I taught you? To ignore your father?" he asked and the duo looked at each other and then at him. They joined their palms. "Namaste papa," they both said in unison and started leaving. "Stop, I meant to take my blessings," Ashwin said. "Why? The girl who gave you the happiness of becoming father for the first time, after making her unhappy, why do you expect the other children to treat you nicely?" Maya asked creasing her eyebrows angrily.

"Yes, she is very dear to us, you always make her cry, you are so bad, oops, what's these marks on your hands and your neck?" Virat asked and came close and Maya too came close. "This is done by Tara's pet dogs," Ashwin told them and the duo looked at each other. "Pet dogs?" They both said in unison. "Yes, pet dogs, they beat me up as I was trying to take Tara," he said and the duo looked at each other and then back at him palming their faces maintaining a straight face but then bursted out laughing.

"Really daddy?" Maya asked laughing uncontrollably. "Yes, you should be ashamed to laugh like this on your dad's wounds, don't forget I always treated your wounds in childhood," Ashwin said. "But these are nothing to the ones you gave to Tara Didi on her heart, it hurts her dad it hurts her, it hurts her here," Virat said pointing at heart and both went from there.

*************SPLIT**************

Tara broke the hug and Deep wiped her tears. "These are much precious than diamonds, don't waste them," he said and got an idea and played a song in his phone and stood up to dance.

Aa Ja Aa Ja Aa Ja
Rock The Carnival
Start The Carnival
Rock The Carnival
Start The Carnival
Signaaaaaaaaaal
Pyaar Ka Signal
Signaaaaaaaaaaal Yo Yo
Signaaaaaaaaaal
Pyaar Ka Signal
Signaaaaaaaaaaal Yo Yo
Dekhade Signaaaal Babe
Fhalak Pe Jake Mein Sitaare Le Aau
Hasin Us Jannat Ke Nazaare Le Aau
O Meri Mehbooba Agar Tu Haan Kehde
Jump In The Air
Jump In The Air
Jump Jump..Jump In The Air
Jump..Jump..Jump.. Jump..Jump
Signaaaaaaaaaal
Pyaar Ka Signal
Signaaaaaaaaaaal Yo Yo
Dekhade Signaaaal Babe
Signaaaaaaaaaal
Pyaar Ka Signal
Signaaaaaaaaaaal Yo Yo
Dekhade Signaaaal Babe
Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump
Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump

Tara laughed on his dance and he sat down again beside her on the floor. "How was it?" he asked but she continued to laugh. "Oye how was it?" he asked. "I never saw such a funny dance to this day," Tara told him while laughing. "Girls go crazy over this dance, and you're calling it funny," he said and she held her tummy. "Even I will go crazy seeing such dance," she said still laughing. "So then you show me," he challenged her. "Hmm okay, but you also dance with me."

"Okay," he agreed and they both stood up and he played another song. She took his hands and kept them on her waist.

Tere bin, there end of desire
Tere bin, my world’s on fire
Tere bin, I can’t fly high, high, high, higher
(Deep lifted her encircling his arms around her thighs twirling around and she smiled looking down at him joyfully)

Tere bin kahin lagta hi nahi dil
Kya karun main kya na karun hai muskil
Tere bin kahin lagta hi nahi dil [aa.. aa.. aaha]
Kya karun main kya na karun hai muskil [aa.. aa.. aaha]
Aise haal mein chain vain aaye na
Ab to akele jiya jaye na
Ab to akele jiya jaye na
(He kept her down and danced back and forth with her and then again he lifted her by her waist placing her feet on his feet and their faces were just inches away)

Tere bin, I can’t fly high, high, hig
(He kept dancing with her and walked to the bed like that and made her sit and messed up her hair and she smiled cutely)

"Sleep now, tomorrow we all have to meet and have a bang, now your everyday will be spent with a bang," he said and she smiled and nodded cheerfully. She laid on the bed and he placed the duvet over her and switched off the light and exited her room by the window only.

ardeep80
ArDeep
ArshaArdeep
ardeeplovers
WithLoveTalks
Sukorian
sukorxcrazy
LostInnocentSoul
Mysteriouzz8

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro