11. USJ

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I was in my room making new gadgets like some tasers, tear gas, smoke pellets, bolas and tracers. As everything was packed I drove to school and as everyone enter aizawa and discuss what we're doing today

Aizawa: Today we're going to do rescue training and going to a place to do all this training so get your hero costumes and wait for us outside

Kirishima: all right rescue

Tsuyu: finally I get to show how good I am in the the water*ribbit*

Izuku: all right good thing I was prepared

As we change and went outside the class was wondering why my motorcycle was here while the other guys were staring in awe of my bike.

Momo: Midoriya why is your vehicle here

Izuku: well since we're doing rescue training my motorcycle can be helpful in situations

Kirishima: really how?

I press a button on my keys and my motorcycle changed in its second form

Now the entire class saw in awe of my motorcycle

Kirishima: Izuku why didn't you tell us this

Ochako: well I knew

Mina: stop keeping secrets from us Midori

Izuku: hey I don't need to tell you everything

Small time skip

We arrived at the training area and met the space hero 13

Ochako: wow 13 is my favorite hero

13: welcome this is where you will practice rescuing citizens in situations I call unforeseen simulation joint but you can all it USJ

Class 1-a: just like universal studios Japan

13: btw aizawa where's all might

Aizawa: he had some business to take care off at UA so he might show up later

13: ok

As we enter the building I look around the building see a shipwreck zone a fire zone and a city zone.
Before we could even start I noticed in the middle of the area a portal appears and a bunch of villains show up

Izuku mind: I knew villains were behind this

Kirishima: wow we fight fake villains too

Izuku: no those are real villains

Aizawa: Everyone get back 13 take care of the students

Before Mr. Aizawa could do anything I rush pass him heading straight for the villains

Class 1-a: MIDORIYA/IZUKU/ DEKU

One bill with guns for hand aim at me so I jump over him and whack him with my eskrima stick. Another villain came up to me so I swept him off his feet and hit him with my other eskrima.

Izuku: Iida: since your the fastest you have to get back to UA to get the heroes

Iida: but I can leave you and everyone here

Izuku: If you stay then we're all dead so go.

Iida: ok

As he was about to leave a mist villain came up to everyone and block the exit.

Kurogiri: you're not going anywhere

Izuku: Kirishima! Kacchan! Hit that guy at the metal part might be his only physical spot

Kirishima: all right

Bakugou: don't tell what to do

They jump and aim for his metal piece and it actually work then Iida went pass him for backup.

Kurogiri: shigaraki one the kids escape

Shigaraki: it doesn't matter separate the students and bring the weapon

As one villain was about to sneak up on me mr aizawa kick him in the face and landed next to me

Aizawa: Midoriya it's foolish of you to jump into battle

Izuku: well I knew something was off so I had to buy you guys sometime so Iida can go get the heroes

Aizawa: fine I guess it was a good plan

We saw the mist guy again this time he teleported everyone to different area in USJ while some student actually avoided being teleported.

Aizawa: damn it the separated the students

Izuku: don't worry I'll find them

Aizawa: how?

Izuku: I place some tracer on them when they weren't looking.

Aizawa: pretty smart and stealthy

I left and grabbed a device from my belt and saw where everyone else was I first went to find that Momo, jirou, denki landed together in a area one villain was about to sneak up in on Momo so I jump down and use my taser to shock the villain.

Izuku: Shocking

Momo: Izuku!

Izuku: hey guys

Jirou: what are gonna do

Denki: this is different from the combat training

Izuku: listen guys yes these are real villains but we can't hold back this our chance to show that we're capable of handling these situations too, to prove that that we're not just heroes in training we're unstoppable. Any once these guys are down head for the entrance of USJ that's our ticket out of here

Denki: where are you going?

Izuku: I gonna check the rest of the facility to get our other classmates back to the entrance. Don't leave without the entire class

Jirou: ok good luck

As I continue searching around helping my classmates getting back to the entrance I noticed that mist guys was bringing something out of the portal I was some kind of giant bird like creature.

Izuku mind: what the hell is that?

I notice mr. aizawa rushed in and fought the creature some time to get my remaining classmates I went to the water area to see tsuyu and mineta.

Tsuyu: Midoriya

Izuku: come on guys we need to head to entrance to get out of here

As they ran to the entrance I turn around in shock to see Mr. Aizawa in a puddle of blood. He's been injured by the bird thing

Shigaraki: Meet the anti-symbol of peace Nomu

As the Nomu was about to grab Mr Aizawa I click the front of my belt and my motorcycle came in crashing and shot some bullets at the Nomu being distracted I use my grapple gun to pull Mr. aizawa to me and carried him to the class. As I got to rest of my classmates they were shock to see our teacher in pain

Izuku: Don't worry he'll be fine, Momo I need a medkit asap and make sure he doesn't black out

Shoto: where you going

Izuku: im gonna handle that Nomu

Ochako: that's suicide

Izuku: that's why I need your help, kirishima shoto and Bakugou you're with me the rest of you stay here

As we went to face the Nomu I noticed that the Nomu has one weak spot it's exposed brain so I need to them to hold him steady

Izuku: shoto freeze it's legs, kirishima Bakugou use all of your force to hold him I need to him him the brain it's his weak spot

Shoto: ok

Kirishima & bakugou: all right

Todoroki freezes the Nomu's legs after that Bakugou uses his quirk to stay holding on to the Nomu so if the Nomu moves bakugou will blow up his arm and kirishima was also use his quirk to hold on to the Nomu as well finally when the Nomu head was down I took the opportunity to grab my eskrima stick and use 50000 volts to stab it in the brain as the Nomu cries in pain. After that the door exploded and all might came.

All might: I AM HERE

All might jump to us as he saw the work we did. But as I turn to the Nomu it was starting to get back up. Just then a idea came to my mind

Izuku: all might let's hit him with the final blow

All might: ok young Midoriya

My glove was glowing blue just like in the combat training and just as the Nomu was about to attack all might hit him with my tech and his quirk together

All might & Izuku: PLUS ULTRA!!!!

We sent the Nomu flying across USJ as all might were both tired from that just the we heard Iida

Iida: Everyone I brought reinforcements.

I turn my head to see all the heroes here

I smile to see them here

Izuku: it's about time thanks Iida

Kurogiri: shigaraki we must retreat

Shigaraki: fine this isn't over all might you will die some day and you boy with the black armor Idk how you defeat Nomu it's the same level as all might what's your quirk?

Izuku: that's is classified and you did the biggest mistake you tried to hurt my friend and almost killed my teacher, but if you manage to come back and hurt anyone else then I'll be waiting.

He escaped and the other heroes rallied up the villains Ochako ran towards me and gave me a tight hug as my other classmates except Bakugou hug me too.

Ochako: Deku I was so worried for you when you rushed in

Mina: yeah Midori

Kirishima: don't scare us like that

Shoto: we don't want to lose our best friend

Izuku: don't worry guys at least it over

Nedzu: you did a great job today young Midoriya

Izuku: thank you principal nedzu also can I be excuse I need to visit my parents

Everyone just stood there silence not saying a word until the principal said

Nedzu: yes Midoriya you're excused

I pressed a button on my keys and my motorcycle came and turn back in to mode one I got on and drove to the grave yard I was able to change to my regular clothes and grabbed my guitar as I arrived I where my parents are.

Izuku: Hi Mom, Hi Dad you cannot believe what happen today we were attack by villains and you might have been worried for me but I was able to help my friends and I forgot to tell you this Mom you would've been so happy because my friend Ochako and I started dating and if it weren't for you guys and my friends I would have made it to UA I miss you guys a lot plus I hope you guys like this new song

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Izuku: I'll see you guys later

As I walk away I wonder what's gonna happen soon

To Be Continue....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro