13.The Race and The Calvary Battle

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Present Mic: now here's midnight

Most of guys except for me blushed because of midnight's costume while mineta was giving drooling and giving a thumbs up.

Midnight: Now Izuku Midoriya and Katuski Bakugou come up to represent the freshmen

Bakugou: All I just want to say is I'm gonna win

Everyone boo at Bakugou.

Izuku: Everyone just ignore what kacchan said today just don't hold back this is our time to show that we're the next generation of heroes

Everyone cheered at my speech.

Midnight: Thank you for that wonderful speech Midoriya now the first obstacle is a race only 42 of you must make it to the finish line the rest will be disqualify.

I know that Todoroki wants to win so he'll block everyone with his ice quirk plus since there's a lot of people it's gonna be crowded to get through.

Izuku: hey midnight am I allow to use my gadgets

Midnight: yes even the support group use their gadgets

Izuku: All of my gadgets?

Midnight: I see what you're talking about well ok just be careful with the other students

Izuku: Don't worry I wouldn't hurt my friends

Kirishima: Midoriya what were you and midnight talking about?

Izuku: oh just I'm allow to use all my gadgets

Mina: including your...

Izuku: yes including that's

Present Mic: All right on your mark get set GO!

I pressed a button then my motorcycle in its second form appeared and I jump doing a back flip and landed on my motorcycle cycle as I was about to enter the tunnel I move close to the wall and my motorcycle was now sticking to the wall as I was inside down passing through and everyone was looking over their heads seeing my pass them.

Mei: Wow that's so awesome I need to know how to make that baby.

After I exit the tunnel I see todoroki and catch up to him, before anything else happens we saw a few zero pointers from the entrance exam.

Izuku: ready?

Shoto: ready

I went drove and shot a few bullets at them and grabbed a giant metal part cause I knew it would be useful. After that I still continue and went in once I pass the zero pointers to see that the second stage was the fall. I got off my motorcycle and send it off on its own knowing that I don't need it. I stood back and ran forward as I jump and use my grapple gun to swing to the other side once I made it I looked back to see everyone else coming right behind so I proceed to continue. The third stage was of course a nine field. So I had and idea I use the metal piece from the robot and use it to dig up some mines gathering them together I noticed that everyone catch up to me and wondering what I was doing. While Shoto and kacchan were tied up in the lead once I had enough mines I stood back again and ran, jump on the mines using the metal piece as a shield and once I hit the mines they exploded and I was sent flying pass everyone and caught up to todoroki and kacchan then I use the metal piece to slam it on the other mines and it sent me further and I just ran making it to first place.

Izuku: I made it!

The crowd cheered as he i saw shoto making second and kacchan in third. the rest came in although Todoroki was mad at minet that he was holding on to Momo. As we were taking a break something was off for me.

Ochako: Hey deku nice job at getting first

Izuku: thanks

Kirishima: hey your ok you don't seem so happy?

Izuku: well something tells me that first place it not so good

Midnight: Now lets begin the Calvary battle

As we gather up listening how the Calvary battle works you see the team must be 4 people and they must steal other peoples points

Students: POINTS!

Midnight: yep each of you get more points based on your rank and first place has 1 millions points.

Everyone now starred at me since I'm a target.

Izuku: I'm not even worried you should be the one that's worried.

Midnight: Now form your teams

No one was approaching me because I was the big target, but that change

Ochako: hey deku lets be a team

Izuku: thanks Ochako I thought I was on my own

Ochako: come on just because you have lots of points I don't need to stay away from you

Izuku: we just need 2 more people

Mei: Hey let me join I saw how awesome you gadgets were and they are amazing

Izuku: oh thanks but who are you

Mei: I'm Mei hatsume of the support department

Izuku: all right all we need is one more person and I know who

I walk up to Tokoyami and he agreed to join us so after we form our team the Calvary battle started and immediately everyone rushed towards me but I knew this was gonna happen befor I gave Ochako, Mei and Tokoyami to but some sound proof pods in their ear then so once everyone rush towards us I threw Wingdings at the walls and press a button on my belt and my Wingdings were making ultra sonic sound which everyone except for my team was covering their ears so that distracts them enough for us to take their head bands then as we went for todorokis I noticed kacchan destroyed the my Wingdings to stop the noise after everyone calm down they all noticed that their head bands were gon and I have them kacchan was able to snatch one head band from me but it wasn't my 1 million point much later the Calvary battle was over and we won also todorokis team came second and kacchan's team third and apparently team tetsutetsu at fourth.

After the Calvary todoroki wanted to talk to me so I followed him so we can talk.

To Be Continue....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro