15.Izuku vs Shoto

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

*play the song*

Shoto launches ice pillars at me so I grab one of my Wingdings threw it and it exploded destroying the ice. That give me time to run at him and grab my eskrima sticks to attack him but dodges the first attack but he gets hit with the second. He grabs on of my eskrima sticks and freezes it and I let go of it as he kicks me back. As he launches another ice pillar I dodge it and threw another Wingding to destroy it

Izuku: come on todoroki is that the best you can do

Shoto: I can beat you without my fire

Again he shot another ice pillar which is starting to get annoying.

Izuku: todoroki I know you're holding back because I'm quirkless

Shoto: no I'm only holding back because I don't want to hurt you

Izuku: what

Shoto: if it was kirishima he'll hold back, if it was uraraka she'll hold back, if it was Mina she'll hold back, or If was Momo she'll even hold back. We don't want to lose our best friend

Izuku: I came to UA not only to make my parents proud but to also prove that the quirkless can be heroes. I was tired of the quirkless just standing on the sidelines so come at me with all you got

Todoroki shot another ice pillar again this time when I dodge it him my arm but I ignore the pain and went to todoroki, jump and kick him in the chest he keeps shooting more and more ice pillars and I still keep getting damage but still ignore the pain and kept on fighting.

Shoto: Midoriya stop its over you can't keep going

Izuku: I'm not stopping but you can't stop either

Shoto: huh

Izuku: your drawback of your quirk your freezing so why don't you just go all out

Shoto: I'm not using my fath...

Izuku: for the last god damn time!

Shoto:....

Izuku: it's your god damn quirk don't do it for him do it for you! Do you even want to be a hero!?

Shoto: yes... I want to be a hero

All of a sudden todoroki started heating up is frost bite was gone because of his flames. I smile for helping him find himself. Not only that but I was also part of the plan. But I turn to see endeavor smiling.

Endeavor: Shoto! You finally accepted yourself now use the power to defeat him.

Izuku: Zip it Endeavor!

Shoto: why are you smiling

Izuku: well 1 is happy you use your flames and 2 now the real battle begins

Everyone was know wondering if what I planned as I present a button on my belt and some nano tech covered me up as I was about to use my new suit that I made only for people with strong quirks like all might or todoroki.

My friends, classmates people in the audience and the others classes were shock that I pull a secret that I never told to anyone not even to gunhead. I personally made this suit for myself for the festival and this was my ultimate weapon if heroes ever turn bad.

Class 1-a
Momo: oh my god

Kirishima: how long did he made that

Ochako: Izuku....

Mina: wow it look awesome

Class 1-b

Monoma: this is unexpected

Tetsutetsu: come on it's just a suit that quirkless guy is still toast

Kendo: idk guys did you see how it came its nanotechnology

Setsuna: but still it's amazing

Back on the battle

Shoto: Midoriya....

Izuku: what's wrong you look like you seen a ghost but anyway shall we continue

Shoto: forgive me for this

He shot a giant shot of heat towards me and I just stood there the was a huge explosion which a giant gust of wind was blowing to everyone.

Momo: WHATS HAPPENING!!???

Ochako: I DON'T KNOW I HOPE IZUKU IS OK

As the smoke clears todoroki shirt was a bit ripped but he look around to find me but I was no where to be seen I wasn't  even out of balance

Present Mic: what just happened and where's Midoriya

Mina: guys you don't think he

Kirishima: no todoroki would never do that to him

Ochako: Izuku

Tetsutetsu: is he gone

Kendo: did he kill him

Todoroki was on his knees.

Shoto: no Midoriya
Izuku: miss me

Todoroki turn around as he saw that I was unscathed and still in my armor. Everyone else was shock to also see that I survived.

Izuku: thank you

I grab his arm and threw him out of bounds

Present: everyone it's over Izuku Midoriya wins

Everyone cheered as the armor I had disappeared and I walk to todoroki.

Izuku: need any help

Shoto: yes

I grab his hand and pulled him up.

Shoto: but how did you survive that heat blast and how are you ok

Izuku: well that suit I made was made of Colton and it can stand temperature hotter than the sun so once you blasted my I just walk through and appeared behind you. So looks like your gonna use your fire more often

Shoto: yeah this is my power and you're my friend so I guess you don't need us to look after your back

Izuku: hey I still need you guys your my friends and it wasn't my gadgets that got me here it was you guys you always help me go through so when ever I'm in a bad situation I could count on you and the others

Shoto: Thanks Izuku

Izuku: No problem Shoto

The other battle were really intense. I figure that Tokoyami's quirk dark shadow doesn't like the light much and kacchan and I were the only ones left so this gonna be quick.

Midnight: battle begin

Bakugou: die deku

I dodge his attack and use my grapple gun to swing him out of balance. I told you it'll be quick.

Present Mic: that's it folks it been proven that Izuku Midoriya the quirkless kid has won the 2019 Sports festival.

I was given a medal by all might Bakugou got second and Tokoyami got third. After the festival my friends and I was eating at Burger King. There was only one thing wrong Iida couldn't join us cause there was something with his brother

Earlier

Ingenium: stop right there hero killer

Stain: oh great another false hero we'll come on

They fought Ingenium almost got the upper hand until he was shot at the arm

Stain & Ingenium: what the!?

???: hello stain

Stain: well it's you what brings you here

???: I've was here cause there's an offer for both of us but I'm also being tracked down by someone

Stain: anything I can do for my old friend, slade

Slade: Stain you know I'm a professional now call me death stroke.

Stain: ok death stroke let's finish him.

They both beat up Ingenium.

Ingenium: Iida I'm sorry little brother

As stain was about to deliver the final blow a gun was shot not from death stroke but from someone else

???: I found you slade tell your friend to surrender now and come with me

Slade: we should go

Stain: damn it we'll be back take this fake hero as a warning tell other pros that they're no real hero's and who do you think you are

???: I'm vengeance but I kill villain you can call me the villain killer but they call me the red hood.

Slade: we'll be back

As stain and deathstoke left red hood call the heroes and took Ingenium to the hospital.

Red Hood: death stroke has more experience than me but I know one day someone with better combat experience might defeat him. But for know someone needs to take care of that hero killer.

To Be Continue....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro