17.Training with gran torino

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As we were at the station I looked at Iida and he chose to have a internship at hosu city the same place where His brother was left for dead.

Izuku: hey Iida

Tenya: yes Midoriya

Izuku: hey listen we're friends just contact me if there's trouble you can't do things on your own

As I left I had a feeling he doesn't need any help

On my way I start to think about Gran Torino since he's retired people might think he lives at somewhere unique but to me I found that he lives at a old apartment.

Izuku: hello I'm Izuku Midoriya I'm here for my internship

I saw Gran Torino on the floor but I'm too smart

Izuku: hey I know what blood looks like and I know your not dead that's ketchup and hotdogs

Gran Torino: huh I thought I might get a good laugh anyway um who are you

Izuku: if you're trying to do that funny thing that you pretend to be deaf I laugh already

Gran Torino: I see you're a smart one and I do know about one for all you didn't accept it well not yet

Izuku: yeah the little me from inside is fanboying about having one for all

Gran Torino: but you want to prove people that even the quirkless can become heroes

Izuku: yep and my promise

Gran Torino: to your parents they seem like nice people and for you they didn't deserve to die it always hurts us when you lose someone you love

Izuku: yeah but I'm keeping that in the past

Gran Torino: yep now how bout we spar to see what the quirkless got

Izuku: yep let's go

Gran Torino mind: he's just like you toshinori

As I got my hero suit on I took out my eskrima sticks and got into a fighting position. As the training begins Grand Torino was fast he was moving all over the place landing hits on me. Some hits I was able to dodge but then once he came behind I turn around and tried to get but he move but I was one step ahead

Grand Torino: nice try that was a little stiff

Izuku: yeah for you

Gran Torino: hm

I twirl my eskrima stick which hit him

Gran Torino: nice job you landed a hit on me now clean this place up I'll go get us some food

Izuku: ok

Hosu city same time

Manual: man I can't believe Ingenium's little brother at my agency pretty great

Tenya: it is

Tenya mind: hosu city the hero killer must be here

Manual: I also heard that you're classmates with the quirkless kid

Tenya: oh yes his name is Izuku Midoriya

Manual: that speech he made when he was fighting now change people some people even help us

Tenya mind: I guess Midoriya inspired everyone

Villains Bar

Slade: stain meet tomura shigaraki he and his friend kurogiri attack at

Stain: USJ yeah I heard the news so they wanted us to join their club because of our work so what's the mission

Shigaraki: for now I just want to kill all might I like to destroy anything that pisses me off like this little brat

He handed him a picture of Izuku from the sports festival.

Stain: I knew this was a waste of my time you're the one that makes me mad all the time

Shigaraki: hm

Stain: you act like a child most of the time what's it to you killing heroes if there's no meaning

Stain was bringing out his knives

Kurogiri: master should I stop this

???: let him it'll help to get him to his potential

Back to Izuku

Izuku: If I do get one for all there's something when I'll get it i have to think that one for all is part of me

Gran Torino mind: he's getting it right even if he doesn't have the quirk you picked a good one toshinori or should I say all might

With the other students

Bakugou

He with best jeanist he was telling about his anger issue so we'll just skip him

Kirishima

Kirishima and tetsutetsu: WHOA

Tetsutetsu: kirishima?

Kirishima: tetsutetsu?

Kirishima and tetsutetsu: hey man what are you doing here

Fourth kind: I was able to give you two offers this year let's begin right away

Kirishima and tetsutetsu: I'll be looking forward to working with you

Fourth kind: I'm impress with the guts both of you showed at the sports festival I like you two but being a hero isn't easy you can't rely on brut force alone so this week you'll work from my experience

Tetsutetsu: that the chivalrous hero

Kirishima: he's so manly

Fourth kind slap his fist on the desk

Fourth kind: wait for me to finish!

Kirishima and tetsutetsu: sorry sir! Apologies!

Fourth kind: seems I haft to teach you manners too

Kirishima and tetsutetsu: Thank you very much sir!

Fourth kind:now let's talk about why are we here pros recieve wagers from the government and we're just civil servants but we're more than that with quirks our responsibility are different from regular workers now regarding our actual doings, also I saw the sports festival and saw that quirkless kid fight I haft to say I never seen anyone who can take a blast

Ochako

Gunhead: hero code control crime right when the crime occurs the police will contact us then all the request come in and once we do the usual fighting criminals rescuing people etc they see our work a check how much they pay us you'll catch on

Ochako: wow btw did you also tell Izuku this

Gunhead: he figure it on his own I gotta say Hisashi's is a natural when he's with me I see him as a son too and he sees me as a father

Ochako: he really loves you

Momo

Uwambi: additionally heroes are allowed to have side jobs there was a lot of arguments with the pros being discovered but pros became so popular that the public demands for example I'm about to go for a commercial so stick around

Ituska:well I kinda hoping for something more actiony

Momo: No this sort of attention is something you can't avoid as a pro besides she was kind enough to offer her wisdom to an unworthy student so I'll take any lesson she gives

Ituska mind: she really is in to this

Ituska; ok well is there anything else we can do while you film this commercial

Uwambi: well you both can get me a date with the quirkless boy

Momo & ituska: WHAT WITH MIDORIYA!?

Uwambi: I'm just kidding* giggles* but still ever since the sports festival when I saw him I've never seen such determination the only pro with determination is all might

Momo: well ever since he lost his parents we always been there for him but when he fought todoroki I saw in todoroki eyes that he doesn't want to hurt him if it was me or anyone else we would do the same but he did wanted us to fight he was full of determination but I guess we learn that he doesn't need people to protect him all he need is us his friends

Ituska mind: wow Midoriya is a great person I should maybe talk to him after the internships

Uwambi: so even though you and the other have quirks and he doesn't you're all still human

Jirou

She is out patrolling with death arm and it's kind of a struggle for her

Jirou mind: oh man this is a lot more harder than class

Mineta

Mt lady: you know what's a useful skill knowing the time knowing when you're gonna go out and patrol got that

Mineta: uh yeah

Mineta mind: this is not the kind of role play I was hoping for

Mt Lady: btw in the sports festival I saw how that quirkless kid strategies I gotta say when I first saw him in the slime incident he was cute but now he looks handsome

Mineta mind: Midoriya you lucky bastard

Tsuyu

She was doing push-ups at her internship

Todoroki

Endeavor:I've been waiting for you Shoto your finally ready to walk down the path of the mighty

Shoto: I have no intention to follow any path you created only I can decide my future

Endeavor: huh is that so we'll go get ready we're going out

Shoto: where to

Endeavor it's time I show you what it means to be a hero

Back to Izuku

Izuku: hmm since I don't have a quirk I need something to give me a boost that's it if Gran Torino can bounce of walls then I just need to modify my boots that was it can help me jump high like I'm using one for all

I spent the entire night working on my boots after I was finished I got sleep and waited for Gran Torino

Morning

Gran Torino: Good morning what you got there

Izuku: oh I was working on modifying my boots giving me a boost btw what was all might like as a student

Gran Torino: well he mostly combat training so I taught him

Izuku: no wonder he's scared of you

Gran Torino: well a friend trusted him but she past away

Izuku: man must be hard for him

Just then I heard a knock on the door

Izuku: I'll get it

Gran Torino mind: so you didn't tell him about the seventh holder toshinori

Izuku: huh new microwave

Gran Torino: yeah since my broke yesterday

I noticed that if I use a big plate in the microwave it won't heat up the fish so I use a small that's when I realize something

Izuku: one for all is like a switch when I get it I can't let it turn off I need to let the power stay on

Gran Torino mind: didn't take him long to figure that out

I put on my modified boots as Gran Torino and I were ready to another match

To Be Continue.....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro