54 Boys meet...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

That weekend

Karminari and mineta came out of the bathroom still brushing their teeth. At the same time both Izuku and Kota came out of their dorm with their backpacks but before they left Kota smack mineta on the head with his staff. Everyone just looked at him.

Kota: what Izuku you know he was gonna think of something perverted with ochako

Izuku: fair enough let's go see ya guys later.

One hour later by train

Both Izuku and Kota arrived with mirio at sir nighteye's agency. Just by looking at it Kota got all frozen.

Mirio: don't go all stiff and rigid on me it's not good for you. I forgot to mention but sir is one strict guy

Izuku: I know that

Kota: I did a couple of research of this guy a stoic hero famous for being strict with himself and everyone else tha stare of his always gives me the chills

Izuku: though there's another side to sir that the media doesn't show

Mirio: if you two don't wanna get turned away at the door then before you're talking with sir today you've gotta make him smile

Kota: what do you mean make him smile

Mirio: despite sir's general image....or maybe because of it he's got a lot of respect for humor

As they walked inside the building with mirio leading them to sir's office.

Mirio: I can only get you in the door. It's up to sir whether he takes you on or not. I'd like to help more I really would. But from here on you two gotta be the ones to win him him over

Kota: why are you being so nice to us

Izuku: Kota it's not about being nice but he's the type to butt in whenever someone needs help that's the basic stuff for a hero

Mirio: he's right now sir is beyond that door if you two wanna get stronger you both gotta kick it down yourselves.

Kota: would you like to do the honors

Inside the room

Bubble girl: uh... their meeting site was already completely deserted but there's evidence that bloodstains were wiped away. From the damage to the building we're thinking some sort of battle occurred so we can assume that their negotiations failed...

Sir nighteye: bubble girl. I believe that society without humor and spirits has no future

Bubble girl: Huh!? Ah hold on...it's just the report was really long and ... no please don't....

Just then the door was kicked open

Kota: the dynamic duo nightwing and robin are here

Bubble girl: hahahahahahaha

Sir nighteye: for goodness sake must you be loud

Kota: WHAT THE HECK?! WHATS GOING ON?!

They see bubble girl strapped to a machine called tickle hell

Mirio: it seems his sidekick bubble girl wasn't being funny enough

As nighteye turned around he gave a glare at the two who walked on Kota was faxed by it while Izuku just stood there

Izuku: Kota are you ok

Kota: what you're not affected by his glare

Izuku: nope

Izuku walked over to bubble girl and released her from the tickle hell

Izuku: are you ok

Bubble girl looked up to see the boy but to her she started to blush Izuku offer to help her stand up and she accepted

Izuku: Names Izuku Midoriya *turns to nighteye* and I like to have my work study at your agency sir nighteye

Sir nighteye: I see so in order for both of you to grow stronger you wish to pursuer the work study under me

Kota: yes please

The form from school once I stamp that form with my personal seal the contract is complete

They both took out the form from their backpacks and place them on the table sir nighteye raise the seal but it hit the table which confused Kota

Kota: um you missed

Izuku: it's because he has no intention of stamping this

Kota: what!? But we need this work study

Sir nighteye: what you both gain from working here is abundantly clear. But what do I have to gain by hiring you both? My agency employs two sidekicks and one student already and it operates without a hitch. What profit does your employment offer me? How can you contribute to society in what way does your presence benefit on others? You must demonstrate these things if you wish for you and the kid my approval. Show me through your actions not words. Three minutes. Seize my seal from me in the next three minutes and if you truly wish to learn about heroism at my side stamp the form yourself. Mirio bubble girl please leave the room

Izuku faces Kota

Izuku: you should go to Kota I'll get the seal for both of us

Kota: ok

Kota POV

As I stepped out

Kota: mirio where last the bathroom

Mirio: down the hall by you left

Kota: thanks

I walk to the bathroom as fact as I could fortunately there was no one else in there I entered in if the stall and putted on my mask since I left my phone sir nighteye's office it a sonar vision with my mask on I can see the whole room I also putted my ear device to hear what's happening

Sir nighteye: as I thought one for all should have gone to mirio

After hearing that I was struck one for all to togata but why I continue to see and hear what going on in the room but I kept getting angry at nighteye saying that Izuku wasn't suitable for all mights quirk I just wanted to rush in and punching in those glasses just then Izuku started bouncing off all the entire room kept trying to get the seal but there was no luck after all nighteye's quirk allows him to see in advance every move his target will do in the next room

Izuku: even though I wasn't suitable for his quirk I learn to make it my own so whatever you say won't faze me I'm his successor no I'm my own hero I'm Nightwing as he reach for the seal he touch his hand but then nighteye's moved his arm and Izuku hit the wall I took off my mask and rushed out of the bathroom to check up on Izuku

Izuku POV

Izuku: ow...

Sir nighteye: that's three minutes I guess you and the kid should leave now

It was over but I just chuckled sir became confused

Sir nighteye: why are you smiling you realize you failed

Izuku: why should I be down even when thing are bad just smile and also look what's in your hand

Sir nighteye looked at his hand to see the seal but something was different he looked at the name but it didn't say sir nighteye it said nightwing

Izuku: I made that one myself when I get my agency

I hold up my hand to show sir nighteye's seal

Izuku: plus I crash into the wall to avoid that all might tenth anniversary commemorative poster I didn't want to step on it

Sir nighteye looked around the room to see all the all mights untouch

Sir nighteye: you manage to keep aware of your surroundings while jumping around

Just then mirio Kota and bubble girl came in

Mirio: excuse us we just heard a crash

Sir nighteye: I accept both of you

Kota: wait you do

Izuku: yep I did it Kota

With that I grabbed both of our schools form and now we're approved for nighteye's agency

The next day

We were dressed in our hero costume

Robin: Izuku why is your symbol black and why do you have your Arkham knight helmet

Nightwing: well if we're gonna go patrolling it's best not to get the public in the way so I needed to make sure they don't recognize me

Robin: ok

Sir nighteye: today we'll be patrolling and monitoring. I'll take bubble girl while mirio Izumi and midoriya will operate as a unit

Robin: monitoring?

Bubble girl: the nighteye agency is working on a secret investigation

Sir nighteye: a small organized crime group called shie hassaikai their young head a man named chisaki has been making strange moves lately

He pulled out a picture of chisaki

Robin: scary mask

Bubble girl: recently he made contact with the league of villains but no evidence of any wrongdoing

Nightwing: maybe they're not great working together well keep an eye out

With that said we separated

Kota POV

I walked behind Nightwing and mirio recently we talked about calling ourselves by our code names I heard that mirio hero name is Lemillion soon we were about to pass a alley but I heard footstep coming from my left as I turn my head someone bumped into me I looked to see a girl with white hair and a horn on the side of her forehead she looked scared so I tried to help her

Robin: are you ok are you hurt

She started trembling as I was about to help her up I heard another sound of foot steps coming from the alley and came out was chisaki himself

Overhaul: shame on you causing trouble for this nice hero let's go home Eri

To be continue.....

Hey guys SuperStriker642 here and I hope you enjoyed the chapter season 4 of bnha is finally here the episode was awesome I have announced that I'm doing a face reveal so here we ... wait a min what th-

Kermit: there the face reveal

Striker: damnit Kermit this is my face reveal not yours

Kermit: but why they like me better

Striker: no they don't Kermit I made this fan fic so this is my face reveal

Kermit: fine I'll take the photo

Striker: ok let me get ready

Kermit: oh I got a idea do it in a gogeta pose

Striker: fine whatever for this face reveal

Kermit: ok 3...2...1....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro