200 FOLLOWERS :D!!!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHANOICBOUWOQNOICBOEIBOQIBQOIBOJDBFJOBEOJBQOJNAPKNCPKNZKPNZPKNW

WE DID IT

200 FREAKING FOLLOWERS

WOOO ^_^

Thank you all SO MUCH for all the support you've given me! The past week has been crazy, with this book coming out, TrueMU and Phantabulous returning, school starting, and the sudden increase in followers.

So THANK YOU!

Now I have three things to point out this chapter.

I'd like to give a HUGE shoutout to SidePacked for being my first follower that I didn't know irl, like, 2 years ago.

All of you, do me a favour, and just go to my profile and take a quick look at it. At all the books. At how it looks. And how much support you've given me. Now, take a look at this-a screen shot from 2 years ago of my profile, that I took when Anything is possible, my first ever book, got 100 reads

LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE. It's crazy to see how much this account has grown, and I owe a huge part of it to you guys <3

Now I was thinking of it... And I'm still not too sure wether I'll do it or not... But would you guys want me to do a face reveal?

My camera doesn't focus anymore so I couldn't just take one, so I'd show you guys a picture from my graduation, with the dress I made.

Would you guys want to see it? Let me know ^_^

So once again, thank you all so much, and I'll see you in the next chapter! Have a great day/night 💙

Love,

DarkDisco7

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro