Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Years of begging and you come back,                                                                                                          

didn't really need you just needed a habit.                                                                                                         

Falling back onto the same pattern,                                                                                                                                

unable to get out of this trance.                                                                                                                                       

I don't like myself anymore.                                                                                                                                                               

I hurt me with the intentions of mending,                                                                                                                      

can't say I didn't see it coming.                                                                                                                                              

Never bargained on losing what little of me,                                                                                                             

I had left.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro