The same day, 11pm- Instagram

_seung.min_izing09

Yejjjjjjjj

its_oti;)

yes?

_seung.min_izing09

thats def not the answer expected

its_oti;)

yes? (and what the fuck you want me to say)

_seung.min_izing09

level up !

its_oti;)

lol

What you wanna say?

_seung.min_izing09

i missss youuuuu

its_oti;)
off this stupid ass goes again

_seung.min_izing09

Aii you're the one whos stypadddd

its_oti;)

No, it's... god. he made us meet

_seung.min_izing09

LMAO

its_oti;)

anyway gotta go goooood nightttt

_seung.min_izing09

yea good nightttttttt yeonjun dreams <3

its_oti;)

bleh, we're not dating yet

_seung.min_izing09

come on, you just don't wanna get into a relationship. u love each other bruh

bye, see ya at scl tmrw

its_oti;)

yeah, byeee

YEJI POV

I let out a sigh of relief. If she had been taking to me right now that means they've done a good job holding up the cyclops.

Of course, Cho was a demigod. But whose daughter she is, is not known. It could not be known unless he or she claimed her. I seriously hope she's not one of the hero's of the Big Three. Like damn, it would be a lot of  trouble.

She has, of course, got into a lot of trouble. She made things happen without even realising. And again, of course, that is because she has no idea she is a demi god.

This, so far, has been the most difficult mission I've been sent on. I could curse Chrion for this, but I can't. Cho's really jolly, but she has different personalities all together, depending on what the situation is. It's so difficult to understand.

Whatever it is, the incidents that she has been the cause of is getting me worried.

Worried that she might be a hero of the Big Three.

--x--

I'd really appreciate votes and comments lol. I don't know whose reading whose not so my "chit-chats" after the chapter are gonna be addressed as if a whole lot of people are here.

You guys might be wondering who the "they" are? Well, that's suspense even though I guess you guys are clever enough to guess haha.

Whose daughter do you think Cho is?

Let me know in the comments!

Sorry for the short chapter haha. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro