9: Piper

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Enjoy!

Word count- 612

We decided it was getting too dark to stay outside any longer, so we went inside.

Will, Thalia, and I went to our common room and spoke in Greek for a while. We got a lot of weird looks because of the language but we would get weirder looks if we spoke these things in English.

"So I meant to ask you this before, but what were you thinking while you were on the Argo II?" Thalia asked.

"Well, on the flight to New Rome, it was pretty calm and not much happened. There were obviously some monsters but not many. But once we picked up the last of the seven things went down hill with monsters. I believe princess potty sludge sent every monster she could at us. Clearly though, no one was badly hurt." I said without taking a breath.

"But didn't Leo, you know, die?" Thalia questioned.

"Like I said, no one got seriously injured, never said died."

Switching back to English, I said, "It's time for dinner, do you want to go down with me?"

"Sure, I'll go grab Will." Thalia said after a moment.

We found the rest of our friends and walked down to the great hall. Once we made it in we all split up to go to our tables. Will, Thalia, and I were sitting down when we heard a voice say,

"What's your name?" I turned around to see a boy with bleach blonde hair, pale skin, and Gray eyes.

"I'm Piper Mclean, and this is Will Solace and Thalia." As I said there names, Will did a small wave and Thalia glared.

"I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy." Then he asked,
"What's your last name Thalia?"

"None of your business." Thalia said threateningly .

He put his hands in the air," ok, ok."

And then he just left.

"Well that was weird." Will said after a moment.

"Yeah it was." Thalia agreed.

We sat in a comfortable silence, until McGonagall came up and started announcements.

"Hello students and staff, I would like to announce that we will be having a ball for our win against the dark lord-"

"Why don't you just say Voldemort? He is dead!" Someone yelled from the Gryffindor table.

"Ok Mr.Weasley, a celebratory ball for our success at beating Voldemort. It will be two nights before we have people leaving for holidays, almost exactly two months from now. Coming is mandatory unless you have an incurable sickness or have been told not to come by a staff member. With all of that done, let's eat!"

Once the food appeared, I opened a jar of greek fire under the table and burned a portion of mine. I nudged the other two and they did the same. Once we were done I put the lid back on and stuffed the jar in my pocket.

We walked back up to our common room and stayed there for a while doing homework, reading, and just talking to one another. Around 10 p.m we all headed up to bed for the night.

Hello friends! Sorry I lied about posting this yesterday, but if I'm being honest, I didn't have the motivation. I can't promise when I will update again, just know I won't leave for a month! I should post at least one more time this week but I can't tell you it will be a long chapter.
If you want an actually good crossover of Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, read pearjam111 's book series that includes Babysitting Hogwarts,Half Blood Princes, and To Thwart The Darkness

Have a good day/night!

Love y'all,

Red out!❤️🌺

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro