20 ~ They're Here

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Leo's POV

"We need a plan," Annabeth said.

"The empousa said something about our friend being in the Great Hall," Jason said.

"Which could be a trap," Annabeth added. "Drew and those Weasleys might not even be there."

"But—" I started.

The door flew open, and a girl in muggle clothes stood out the door, with two men behind her. Behind them were two...horses. They looked extremely blurry. I concentrated and saw that they were have horse half rooster, with yellow feathers. The front of the body was a horse, and the back was a rooster. I wonder if his mom and dad was a horse and a rooster...yikes.

I wonder what the horse's pick-up line was to the rooster. I have to say, I'm impressed.

The girl was extremely pretty, she flipped her hair over her shoulder and said, "We're missing you guys at the Great Hall." Her eyes scanned the crowd, looking for someone, probably us. The two men behind her had blurry heads, and I concentrated and realized they were Cyclops.

"Huh?" Annabeth asked.

The girl narrowed her eyes at her, "All of you are supposed to be at the Great Hall. You know, the place where you eat. Did you not hear the announcement or something?"

"It was pretty loud here," Annabeth said. "I guess we missed it."

"Hmph," she didn't seem to really care about anything. She didn't appear to notice that some us were wearing different colored ties. "Well you're supposed to go there. Come on."

I could feel her charmspeak wash over us.

It wasn't very strong, but all the wizards followed.

Except Harry. He seemed extremely confused that everyone was leaving, he was about to say something, but Annabeth gave him a shut up look. "Just go with it," she whispered.

He stared at her like who are you?

"Annabeth," Annabeth answered, "we're in disguise."

The rooster/horse sniffed the air and made a cawing/whinnying/grunting sound. The Cyclops nodded and said something in another language to the girl.

Her eyes glowed red and she too started sniffing the air, "I smell a demigod." Her eyes scanned the room. "Many, demigods..."

"Huh? What?" Annabeth asked, trying to do a dumb brunette.

Travis dropped something on the ground, and a strong smell of flowers and plants filled the room, hopefully mixing with the demigod scent.

The girl sniffed again and looked confused, "Well I guess there's supposed to be a few demigods who don't know who they are. Come on," she marched out the door.

Everyone followed.

When we got near the Great Hall, us demigods and the Golden Trio split from the rest of the group and hung around outside.

"Our smell is still way too strong," Annabeth said. Then she looked at Travis and said, "Good thinking, dropping that flower scent thing."

Travis beamed, obviously proud that Annabeth had said he had good thinking.

Jason, Frank, Piper, Thalia, Will, Lou, and Hazel went to the corners to kill any monsters who passed by.

Annabeth peeked through the crack between the doors like I had on our first day here. Percy, Jason, Harry, and I joined under her.

I couldn't see much from here, but I saw all the teachers sitting at their tables like any normal day. But there wasn't any food on the table. Then I saw that their hands were all duct taped to the table with gags in their mouthes. I saw some wands—some broken, some fine—on the floor. Dumbledore was knocked unconscious on the floor.

There were rooster/horses, dracanae, empousai, telkhines, cyclops, and hellhounds with about two each. Two Death Eaters with masks were beside Dumbledore's podium.

Annabeth reported the amount of monsters to the others.

There was a weird monster at Dumbledore's podium. He was pretty humanlike compared to most monsters. His skin was really pale, he had red eyes, and no nose or hair. Ugh, he's the ugliest thing I've ever seen! Well, besides the giants I suppose.

All the students looked very scared, they were unharmed though.

"This is an outrage!" Professor McGonagall raged when she saw her Gryffindors sitting down.

The bald guy smiled as the Gryffindors finished taking their seats, then he frowned. Then his face got really angry, "Where is Potter? WHERE?? Where is the Chosen One? The so-called Boy Who Lived?"

He scanned the room, eyes blazing. All the students got nervous and started looking around. I realized this bald guy must be Voldemort. Dumb name, ugly face. He is one weird guy.

"WHERE?" he roared.

A few braver people said that they don't know.

Voldemort's smile reappeared, "Hmm..."

"Hello," someone said behind us.

I jumped, and nearly screamed before turning around and seeing it was Luna.

"Oh, hi Luna," I went back to the door.

"Good, you're here," Annabeth whispered. "I was getting worried when I didn't see you at your table."

"I sneaked away when I heard the empousa's voice telling everyone to come here."

"Oh," Annabeth said. "We need to start the attack when most of the monsters aren't looking our way. We can't have them yelling for recruitments and hurting the wizards."

Voldemort clasped his hands together, "Very well then! If you wish to not appear Potter, you must want your friends tortured!"

I could sense Harry getting nervous now.

All the students got terrified looks, and leaned away from Voldemort a bit.

Voldemort turned to one of the Death Eaters. "Lucius," he called, "the prisoners please."

Lucius bowed, "Yes my lord," he disappeared. Someone must have made it possible to Apparate here.

Voldemort glared at everyone, "And don't even bother to try Disapparating here, only my Death Eaters are able to do so."

Lucius reappeared with another Death Eater, Draco, Goyle, and Nott. In front of them were Drew, Fred, and George tied to chairs.

Fred and George were tied up pretty normally, but Drew had obviously fought back or tried to escape a lot.

She had a blindfold, a gag, her legs were bound apart from each other, her chair was metal and bolted to the floor, and her hands weren't tied behind her back but out in front at the armrests. She also had ropes around her waist and neck.

Malfoy had a red mark on his cheek, his hair was messed up, and his nose was bleeding. Goyle was rubbing his shoulder and glaring balefully at Drew. Nott looked pretty much okay, but he had a long, deep cut on his cheek that was healing.

Voldemort smiled wider, "Excellent! Take off that girl's blindfold and that towel around her mouth, why does she even need that?"

Malfoy elbowed Goyle, and he reluctantly turned to Drew and carefully untied the blindfold and gag.

She blinked at her surroundings, then immediately started screaming insults at Malfoy.

"IDIOT! COWARD! **Wattpad has blocked this because of content** I'M GOING TO THROW YOU OFF THE TOP OF HOGWARTS! I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU SO HARD YOU WON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHO HIT YOU! I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU SCREAM FOR YOUR MO—"

"On second thought," Voldemort glared at Drew, "put that back on."

Goyle carefully tied it back on.

"MM!" Drew protested.

Voldemort looked around, "Still not showing up Potter?" Then he raised his wand and his voice boomed around Hogwarts. "Still not showing up Potter?" he repeated, "Then you must be proving your cowardice!"

Voldemort motioned to Draco. Malfoy looked like he was going to die from happiness. Haha, that's a funny thing to write on a gravestone. "THANK YOU MY LORD!" he screamed.

He ran over to Drew and stuck his wand under her chin, "Looks like—"

Before he could even finish his sentence, Drew slammed her chin down onto his wand and snapped it in two.

Malfoy stared at the broken twig in his hand, "NOT AGAIN!" he roared. He threw down his half of the wand and punched Drew in the nose. He held out his hand to Goyle, "Wand."

Goyle reluctantly handed it over.

Malfoy marched back over, "I'm going to use the Cruciatus Curse on you!"

"Take that towel off," Voldemort interrupted, "Potter needs to hear her scream."

Malfoy took it off, gleefully, "You're going to scream like a girl!"

"Now's a good time," Annabeth muttered.

Frank turned into a lizard and slithered to the front of the room. Nico materialized behind a cyclops and sliced him in half. Thalia and Will started shooting arrows. Percy, Annabeth, and the rest of us ran over with our weapons and sliced, stabbed, and slashed everything to golden powder.

"Whew," Annabeth said, "none of them made a sound."

Most of the Death Eaters had Disapparated, two of them disappeared after getting hit by an arrow, and one was on the floor knocked out cold, Lucius.

Then Annabeth's eyes widened, "Oh Styx, the Death Eaters are going to get reinforcements!"

"Alright everybody!" Percy yelled, "Get out your weapons!"

Most of the Gryffindors nervously took out their weapons.

"I said, EVERYBODY!!" Percy yelled, "And your wands too!"

Everyone brought out their weapons and their wands.

"Get ready for WAAARRR!!" Clarisse yelled.

"HELLO?!!" Drew yelled at me.

"Yo! We're still tied up here!" Fred informed us.

"Oh right, sorry," I burned off the ropes on Drew's arms.

"Don't waste your energy," Piper told me.

"Oh right, sorry," I burned off the ropes with my wand.

Drew stood up and stumbled.

"Whoa," I pulled her up, "did you break your leg or something?"

"No!" she snapped, "I'm fine!"

From past experiences, I know that whenever Drew says she's fine, she's definitely not.

"What are you talking about?" Drew tried to walk normally.

"Her ankle's busted," George explained.

"No, it's not," Drew said. She picked up a sword a cyclops had dropped.

"Malfoy shoved her down the stairs," Fred supplied.

"Maybe he did," Drew said, "but I'm still fine."

She took the unconsious Lucius' wand.

"I'm fine," she repeated.

"Do you know a healing spell for her ankle?" I asked Annabeth.

Annabeth shrugged, "Nope, what about you Will?"

"Uh, no, sorry. I can make it less painful though. A bit."

"I don't need your help."

"Yes, you do, just let me—"

"Fine fine!" Drew waved her hand impatiently, "The monsters are gonna be here soon."

As if on cue, a roar filled the Great Hall and I could hear heavy footsteps outside.

Will touched her ankle, and she flinched when he got close, "Did you have to touch it?"

"Yes," Will rolled his eyes.

"Ugh," Drew said. She tried walking, but still couldn't move that fast.

She brandished her new sword, "I'm fine. Besides, I can hop on one leg!"

"When did you get hurt anyway?" I asked her. I brought out my hammer and waited for the monsters to arrive. Percy and Annabeth ran to close the doors.

"You mean when did Malfoy shoved me down the stairs? Few hours ago. Two or three hours ago probably."

"Oh...okay then."

With a roar, the door burst open, and monsters and Death Eaters charged into the room.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro