1 and Final

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I started on Wattpad in Thanksgiving of 2015. I had no idea of the impact it would have on my life, for better or for worse. My original account was called Mandalorianfox, and the original closed in 2017. Maybe, say, two or three days later I opened this one up and decided I wasn't done with this website. Why'd the original close? Someone who interacted with me in my real life discovered it. Out of fear I shut down. 

In the two years it was active, I made a lot of Internet friends. Too many to count, actually. I miss them all equally, though. They've all left their accounts too, or the ones I knew them by. I sometimes think about them and I wonder if they think about me to. Although probably not. They were the first people I'd ever consider to be "real" friends. We wouldn't just turn our backs on each other, we were a solid group. Maybe I'm just romanticizing it in my head, but that's how it was. Or at least how I think it was. Maybe it's better to remember old times better than they actually were. I think so, at least in my opinion.

I want to say more before I finally go. Maybe something about all the books I wrote and stories I brought to life on here, but that'd all be lies. Everything I ever wrote on here absolutely sucked. Let's not talk about that stuff. I'd start stuff and then carry on with Warriors roleplay and completely forget about the stories. But I never forgot about my people.

I'll leave my information here now. It's my best bet at get at least a few of my people back.

Instagram: Mandalorianfox, The_Saddle_Squad & Gods_Oopsie

Twitter: Miniaturedyke

Discord: Cal#9175

Play Station Network: Mandalorianfox13

Best Wishes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro