Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Okay I'll emit that running, I mean swimming away from a life I've grew accustomed to for three years is more difficult then I thought. I'm going to start from scratch. Lie, I fell like my heart is gonna explode from leaving my lost boys behind.

If I didn't leave I would of aged and watched the lost boys be replace as if they were leaves on a tree. I couldn't handle that. I couldn't even handle the twins leaving. I hand to compose a tough exterior for the others. Motherhood has it's perks but it also has it's faults.

I swam until I found the Jolly Roger abandoned sailing without sailors a shell of its past. I carefully climbed up the side. No one dared to use her she was Hook's and if he returned form the isle of the lost he would be a force to be reckoned with.

I however didn't care I pulled my weight with my hands onto the surface of the dusty ship. Humans should never take legs for granted imagine crawling to do anything on land. I pulled myself on board I took a deep breath. My hands were blistered from the wood.

What have I got myself into? I thought as I huffed over to the Captain's quarter's which I assumed had a pair of pants. I'm gonna need them once my tail dries off.
I crawled over red forearms and all. Then the thought acquired to me, I can't reach the dumb door.

I had mostly everything figured out except for the door. The sun was blaring. I realized that my tail will dry faster but I'll feel dehydrated. I'll feel like diving back in to save myself from the pain. I already felt like each inch of my body was on fire.

Some Mermaids would have done this base out from the pain unless their magically transformed then it's just a matter of getting to the surface in time. It's a cheat really.

I laid there just cocooned in my own agony. I have no objections living my life as a mermaid but if I do and King Triton gets wind which he will. Bye bye freedom and hello Auradon. Tearing off my own tail sounded better then the prissy society of Auradon.

I screamed a scream sounding similar to someone in child brith. It was probably just as painful. My salmon colored tail split into to two tails about a leg size. My tails burn and scales shed off of them as if they were snake skin. Underneath was my legs, my precious legs.

My fur vest and my black hair was drenched in sweat. I've done this before to clean myself but I learn I only do this in salt water which is great since I won't burst into a mermaid if I bathe in fresh water.

I could finally stand my scales lined the floor I opened the door and dug threw a bunch of clothes some of women some of men. I finally found a pair of black trousers and but them on. I also found a white shirt with slight burn marks on it. Honestly was better than my short red one I had on.

I found a coat, a ridiculous red coat and a bunch of belts underneath. This chest was my own personal closet. I intertwined three of the belts around my waist. But boots on that were a size too big. To top this off was a black dusty pirate hat.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro