Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A year has passed and already I can hear the whispers of crimes on both Auradon and the Isle's docks. A legend of the haunted Jolly Roger whose spirit and the source of her magic is a heartbroken mermaid.  Who steals the will of any sailor or pirate that crosses her.

Do you wanna know what I think? I simple folktale created from mere rumors. I do however enjoy the morons who try to capture 'The Jolly Roger's siren.' I would like them to try.

I looked at the sea heading towards the docks to pick up some supplies. As I docked someone hollered. Pirates lurked form corners heading toward the ship. Two caught my eye. One dirty blonde wearing a dirty rag as a bandanna drew his sword but his sword shook with his lack of confidence.

The other one I recognized. He drew his sword first and was who I assumed was the leader of this misfit pirates crew. He was the only one who wasn't a little bit scared. He bit the edge of his sword and climbed up the ship with it in his mouth. He kept latch to the ship with his hook. Signaling with his good hand for his crew to come aboard. They start to climb up.

To their surprise their I was sitting in the middle of ship. My light peach dress I stole six months before. My hair loose as if I've been on the ship for days. No shoes, but a dagger strapped to my leg which was hidden underneath my dress.

"Help... me."

I said as I shook my words. I have a plan. What to all men what to do in a fairytale? Simple, save the girl.

"Are you ok?"

The bandanna wearing kind asked. I wrapped my arms around myself.

"There's something wrong with her."

"Her?!"

The pirates questioned as if that word triggered chills down their backs, some backed away off the pirates ship.

"Cowards!"

The leader screamed in their direction with a raised fist. The bandanna one ran over to me to comfort me. I almost felt bad for grabbing the dagger and putting close to his neck as I slowly stood up.

"Hello, boys! Do I have your attention now?"

They all stood there speechless, maybe their talking a page out of my mom's book.

"Everyone off my ship except Mr. Redcoat here."

They listened. I heard one mumble 'the spirit's going to kill Harry because his father broke her heart.' Pirates aren't the sharpest tools.

"Who are you and where's your crew?"

Harry asked. It was so much better when I couldn't remember his name and gave him cute nicknames.

"Names, Captain Calypso and I'm one woman army, thank you very much."

I removed my dagger and lifted up my dress to put the dagger back into it's sheath. Harry still had his sword out but not bandanna boy he instinctively drop it when he had a dagger to his neck. I pick it up.

"Your the one who's ransacked ships? By yourself? Ha you have to be joking?"

Harry said as a laugh was starting to bubble threw his speech.

"Did you know men who fall under a siren's control can't lie to her?"

I asked to both men they looked at each other as if they were making plans to attack.

"Don't believe me, I'll prove it."

I could tell it intrigued both of them.

"First I'll as bandanna boy a question, why does Redcoat have a hook?"

"Ummm... it's was bit off by a crocodile."

"That was a obvious lie. Redcoat why do have a hook?"

I honestly already knew the answer to this but it was fun to watch him struggle to force a lie. And a pirate telling the truth is something you want to get on video.

"It's a fake hook that I wear to represent my father."

He looked at me as if it was the first time he ever told the truth.

"Awe, didn't know pirates were sentimental."

That comment flipped a switch in his brain. He came after me with a sword. I held my ground our blade clicked together. I had swordsmanship skills that rivaled Peter Pan's. There were four things I enjoyed sailing seas, swimming, horseback riding, and sword fighting.

Harry kept trying to head me to the wall the held the Captain's  quarters which he would probably pin me against the wall to ether kill me or use me for my siren abilities. But before he knew it I pin him against the wall.

"Drop your sword and held."

I ordered of course he dropped the sword but before I was given a chance he drew a gun to my lower torso and fired.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro