Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~💚~

"Remus?" Roman grabbed his arm. "We should go." Remus looked at Roman worried.

"What? Why?" Roman gestured at the store window and Remus immediately saw his ex. His eyes widened. "Oh fuck..." Mack saw them and smiled as he walked out and stood in the way of the two leaving.

"Hi Roman, hi Re-."

"You stay away from my brother." Roman growled out.

"Really Roman? I seem to recall that you didn't actually care about him."

"Stay out of his life understand me?" Roman grabbed Remuss arm and went to drag him away but Mack pulled him back.

"We need to talk." Remus stared at the hand on his arm and then winced as Mack held him tighter. He looked at Roman.

"Just wait over there for me Ro?" Remus let Mack drag him away. "Okay what the hell?" Remus shoved Mack off when they reached an alley.

"I need your help." Mack looked panicked as he looked around.

"Why would you need my help?" Remus asked. Mack bit his lip and suddenly the scary tough guy act dropped.

"You remember how shadow saved you that day at the funeral?" Mack asked. Remus raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?" Mack looked around.

"He came to my house Remus, he fucking almost killed me!" Mack started crying. "I-I'm sorry...I had to..."

"Mack?" Remus backed up. "What the hell did you do?"

"I had to-to distract you." Remus booked it. He couldn't find Roman.

"Ro!?" He ran around the shops not finding him anywhere. Tears filled his eyes. "Ro!?"

"I'm sorry." Mack backed up. "I'm so sorry."

~❤️~

Roman watched wearily as Remus walked into the alleyway with Mack. He went to follow but someone's voice made him freeze.

"You know, Remus needs to stop being so trusting. I mean he left you alone." Roman turned to face shadow.

"What the hell do you want?" Roman asked.

"you to come with me." He gestured around. "I mean what's stopping me from just giving Mack the word and telling him to blow this place up?"

"You forced Mack to...how'd you know about..."

"I paid him a little visit." He chuckled. "As soon as you were released from the hospital."

"Please leave him alone." Roman sighed. "I'll come with you." They walked out of the mall. Roman held his arms to his chest. "What's your fucking deal? I saw what happened to Remy...Janus would never have let you do that."

"God you still think Janus can hold me back from hurting any of you?" Shadow shoved Roman into a wall. "I dont think you understand how powerful I am."

"What the hell do you even want!?"

"I want to finish what I started of course." He felt a sharp pain in his stomach. "I have to kill you all one by one." Roman collapsed to the ground holding his bleeding stomach. "I hope you suffer." Roman's vision got blurry as he watched shadow walk away opening his trunk. Tears filled his eyes. Fuck. "And now I make sure you do."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro